Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How the fuck do i make blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IAmMcLovin, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Im not really an apprentice toker, ive been puffing for a year now, but i am going to try rolling some blunts this weekend and i would appreciate some advice, cuz i always use bongs or bowls or ocassionaly joints, ive only ever smoked 2 blunts and they were both rolled by someone else in a group.

Questions:

1. Is there anywhere you can just buy wraps (im not ordering from GC, i really dont like their shipping and service here no offense to anyone), or do i have to buy a cigar and strip out the tobacco and use the skin or whatever?

2. What is a reasonable amount to put in a blunt? And i would prefer if someone told me in terms of "4 nugs" or "6 bowls", instead of just straight up grams.

3. Do you roll them different from Js? Or do u just do the whole lick and spin thing?

2. Me personally... Don't smoke blunts lol. IMO unless there is a bunch of people chipping in, its a waste of weed. I stick to glass ;)

But, rolling just takes practice, nothing special.

1. Go to walgreens or any gas station and ask for blunt wraps, anywhere sells em.
    2. Reasonably amount is whatever you can fit into really.
    3. They are practically the same as rolling a J, just bigger IMO.

3. 1--- I think that you would have an easier time if you bought a cigar (Swisher Sweet's is what i get) and empty it and try to roll because it is already kinda shaped already and is easier for me... They have just blunt wraps too but they seem to be "flimsy and damp"

2--- i think like 4 bowls (a gram) is a nice personal blunt,, but they can go much bigger if your smoking with people

3--- Its different type of rolling from a joint.
    Tips that i got when i was first trying to roll blunts was

Never start to roll from the middle...Kind of twist the end then move your way up (its hard to explain online)

4. Hit up some lokal tobacco shop, should have some cigar wrappers. Put like 1-10 grams of skunkity funkity sensi up in dat bitch and try to make it look like a cigar. Then you get high as FUKK.

5. Think of it as bigger joint. I suggest rolling the ends first then work on the middle.

6. Smoke bowls = Profit

7. 1. blunts
    2. dominican slaves
    3. padlock
    4.????
    profit

8. I used to SUCK at rolling blunts and joints at first. But the best thing to do is by a swisher sweet and freak it. Look it up on YouTube. But when you buy it make sure it's fresh. Grind up your herb and pack it tight. It'll be a FAT Blunt my dude and you'll be floatin !

9. BTW with the method I just posted ^ you don't have to cut the cigar open or anything. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. there's a link on how to do it. He's using a B&M it's the same process.

10. it's real simple man

buy a few packs of white owls, i like peach and grape, and whitegrape but that's played out

google how to crack a blunt, and gently practice

then lick the splitting end leaves together, not too much but enough that where the leaves are sepearing is sealed

as for how much weed, grind or break it all up and size it up yourself, put week inside blunt, take your thumbs on the part facing you and roll up and down til its small, then get it to roll over itself and lick the underside of what you're pressing on top of it and smoosh together...

get like 5 blunts, same weed, keep rolling til its good, smoke it, enjoy

practice repeat its easy as hell i was rollin blunts for a hobby with tobacco when i was like 11

11. haha i wouldnt ecommend "freaking" it, it might not be compact enough and wont hit right, plus it's a ton of weed at once....best option is roll it, just google man so manyt guides online then ask questions from there and show us what youre confused bout

12. Actually after you hit the blunt once or twice it gets hard (lol) or compact. And it hits & burns perfectly.

13. Where's the piece or bong? Fuck blunts man.

Keep the bowl passing.

14. A gram or more is the usual amount of chronic I put in a blunt.

You could buy blunt wraps if you dont know how to split a cigar.

Pack,
    roll,
    lick,
    let dry,
    light,
    inhale,
    exhale,
    Repeat
    Repeat

15. any gas station sales wraps
    I recommend the juicy wraps or royal. (Any flavor)

You can put anything from say .7 and up into the blunt

Put your herb in the wrap fold the paper over the herb and work the paper back and forth to shape it and roll from there

I generally like the paper right before the last spin and then the outter shell for the best stick.

16. whatever you do, DO NOT buy the juicy blueberry blunt wrap. It tastes like chemicals and kills any flavor you may get from the weed. Just buy some kingsize papers. Thats my .02$ anyways

17. 1- any gas station, convenient store, wherever reallly.

2- I usually put a dime to a l. (Typical .7 dime bag)

3- rolling blunts are pretty similar to rolling joints. For a new blunt roller id reccomend the table method. No shame in it whenever I'm completley stoned and rollin up another I use this method because its a sure pearl. And also I knoee some don't like stripping the tobbacco .. but ull find the dutchs burn slower and smoother than the wraps