how the f do I put a screen on this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by King of Kings, May 23, 2012.

1. I'm doing hst lst every st to get my plants to grow even and the only thing is I want to do is scrog. but is it even practical with a 4-5 foot tall plant to have a screen on it?

And how would you get around them in a tent?

2. A single 4-5 foot plant can definitely benefit from a screen.

I'm not sure exactly what your question is though... There really is no getting around a screen. There is below and above the screen. Below is generally stems and pop corn buds. Above is usually main colas on branches/main stem.

3. Around it as in like to check the back of it the front the left or the right

Right now I have a 5 by 5 tent(looks like a jungle its so full)
    With just 4 plants run in dwc under a 1k hps. if I put a screen over my plants that I can't move, I won't be able to change nutes in the back two plants....

Now I see why rdwc is catching on

4. Hmm, yeah a 5x5 tent is fairly large.

If it's a hassle to reach the back plants I'd stay away from it. Maybe just find a way to LST the plants so they get a fairly even coverage without tying them to a permanent screen?

5. Yeah I'm doing lst n hst now like I said & im getting them all lollipoped out like a mo fo.
    I haven't weighed my first harvest yet like this(drying now) but its a strain I know and it looks like I got 4-5 oz from one plant.
    So with 4 that's like 16-20 zip per 1k light under extreemly optimal conditions :)
    With that being said I Dont wanna count my eggs and look a fool.

Thankz 4 the help the app really needs a Rep button

6. Well whatever you end up doing good luck, and may your harvest be plentiful. :D :wave: