Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How the dude beat the drug test...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The_Dude_Abides, May 11, 2016.

1. Hey Dudes, firstly I have noticed there is quite a lot of treads, information and misdirection floating around on this forum about pissing clean when being drug tested. I just wanted to share my recent experience when being piss tested for a pre-employment medical.

Firstly, my bio: I'm 6 feet tall, 85kg and an everyday smoker (1 joint/day, 2 joints on Saturday).

I had 4 days notice before my test and after pooling all my drug test related research, these are the main points that I feel contributed to my success:

1. Veggie detox - eat as many vegetables as you can. I made up a big pot of veggie soup and just ate that and lean proteins.

2. Exercise - sweat out those toxins. I did 45 min on the punching bag, plus 20 mins in the sauna everyday.

3. Diuretics - drank heaps of cranberry juice, green tea and coffee.

4. Vitamins - multivitamin everyday and zinc table twice a day. One study I read suggests that zinc bonds to the same metabolites that drugs bond to and rather than excrete them through urine, they are passed as fecal matter.

5. Aspirin - take 4 aspirin four hours before the test. This somehow can mess with the test results.

6. Water - drink plenty of water before the test (like heaps (but not too much)) and make sure you take several pisses before hand, going into the test with a near empty bladder. But make sure you dose up on the multivitamin about an hour beforehand to make sure you piss yellow, otherwise the clear piss is a dead giveaway that you've been flushing your system!

6. Piss into the cup mid stream - urine at the beginning of your flow has more drug tainted metabolites than towards the end.

That's basically it!

Don't listen to the people that tell you your screwed and you'll be pissing hot for the next 4 weeks! They were obviously not privy to the Dudes plan ;)

"Mind if I do a J?” — The Dude

• Like Like x 2
  2. Good advice. You are god to go until 4 days before hand.

Have that J Dude!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Buy fake urine....contains urea which is all they look for to prove it's urine...worked for me for pre-employment screening I just very slealthy sewed a pocket in my boxers with a velcro to close and open it and put a little bottle of fake urine with a hand warmer pack wrapped around it with elastic...kept the urine at perfect temp. and worked like a charm lol I even did the physical exercises with it still in my pouch lol I was so proud of myself

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. ^^^just make sure you put the hand warmer pack on it like 40 mins before hand gives it time to warm up.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do they take your blood at the physical

6. No

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

7. Test for THC in blood isn't as good a method as urine. From what I understand, cannabinoids don't bond to blood as well as urine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Fuck staying clean. I will smoke a joint during the piss test right there in the clinic.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's hardcore! I'm guessing your currently unemployed Grasscoty...?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. How I did it was I smoked a blunt, went and got clean piss from my brother in an Advil bottle, took it to the test, poured it in the cup, passed, got the job and went home and smoked weed

• Like Like x 1