How tall are you?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by dawnofwar, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I'm 6 feet 1 inch. Most likely will be growing another 1-3 inches possibly even more.

2. 5'11. Growth charts projected I'd be 6'4 after a growth spurt from 5'2 to 5'7 and a half over a summer. Over the next year and a half, I was 5'11.. and then.. I never grew again. Guess I stunted my growth somehow.

Pretty cool. :mad:

3. So let me get this straight...Your growth was stunted, and you smoke marijuana?

Marijuana stunts growth.

4. Guess not for me LOL.
    I started smoking when I was 5 feet 1 inch lol. And during a pretty heavy period I sprouted like 5 inches or something. Since then I've been growing slowly but steadily.

5. I'm only 5 ft 6, I had a tumor on my pituitary gland (benign) which fucked with my hormones so I'm almost 20 and could pass for a 15 year old. They could not operate on it, but it mysteriously disappeared about a year and a half ago and since then I've grown a few inches thankfully.

6. #6 philevans1992, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have a friend with a similar problem, just wait til your 21 and you get your real id confiscated by bouncers :/

7. ^Dude, I would be so mad if that happened to me I'd probably shit a chicken.

I'm 5'6" and 21 years old... I don't have a pituitary gland problem, I'm just from a short family. I personally like being on the shorter side of the spectrum.

8. 5'9'' i come from a short family too except for my bro is 6'1'' and my cousin is like 6'8''
    What would you guys consider average height?

9. I'm 5'10" and probably not getting any taller. It's a nice, average size that I'm content with.

10. 6 foot, maybe 6'1

11. 5'11" and 3/4in.

12. I'm six ft, I stunted my growth when I started smoking in 8th grade :/ but whatever we all make choices and I made mine

13. 5"6 hoping to grow another inch or two but im 18 so I dont think its gonna happen.

14. why do people keep implying that weed has any relationship to growth

15. 5'0
    had not grown vertically since I was 12 fml lol

16. Comeon man if I didn't start smoking at 16 then I'd probably be like 6'6" right now and playing D1 ball. :rolleyes: