How tall are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapris, Dec 15, 2008.

1. My learners permit at 16 states I was 5' 8" and my new ID at 20 says I'm 6' 5"

How tall are you blades and bladettes?

2. 5'4.
    maybe 5'5 by now.

3. 6'3"
    I help short people by grabbing things off of high shelves for them.

4. 6ft bare foot but I have a tendancy to wear heels so.. I really wish I could shrink about half a foot or so

5. no no no there are not enough tall women out there, be proud!

edit - it sucks having to look down at everyone my age all my life. my fuckin neck hurts hah

-Mark

6. 5' 10"

I can't believe you grew that much since you were 16!!

I was the same height I am now at 16.

7. 6'1 but i dont think i'm done growin, probably gonna be 6'3 by the time i'm done.

BTW we need more tall woman like 6 feet.

Tall girls are hard to come by, your special:D

8. tall people definitely do come in handy. :)
    actually, i had this one super short teacher before and he'd always have to borrow people's height in class. it made me laugh. /pointless story of the day.

and also,
    tall boys make me happy..

..in naughty places.
    :hide:

9. Well it just so happens that my naughty place is 6.5" what a coincidence....

10. 6'5" almost 6'6"

11. #11 gonemadwithmary, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
    6 foot nothin', exactly..

And my girl is 4'9" :D

I love dem short wimmin'. :devious:

I have nothin' against tall women, but I gotta admit to laughing every time I see a girl who's fuckin' GIANT.. Reminds me of Deuce Bigalow, hahahaha. :D

12. I'm the opposite. I like tall women because any woman under 6 foot seems to look awkward standing next to me while I tower over them. I like a girl that can stand toe to toe

13. I'm 6'1 - pretty average I suppose.

14. 5'10", I can fit in most cars like a glove :D

15. I think I'm officially 5'9 3/4 or something just shy of 5'10. Petite / short girls drive me crazy. :ey:

16. #16 gonemadwithmary, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
    Different hoes for different pimps. :D (EDIT: Not tryna call any of the girls on here a hoe.. Just a sayin', that's all. ;))

I've liked shorter girls for as long as I remember.. Prolly 'cause their itty bitty hands can't even fit around Mr. Cheney..:ey: Can I getta AMEN?!

:laughing:

EDIT: Carry on, didn't mean to corrupt this thread.. :p

17. 6'2ish.

And like above i go for the short petite ones.

My baby mama was 5'2. My last one i had an encounter with was 5'1. I dunno what it is, I like em.

18. i'm 5'8" with a fairly short abdomen and really long legs.

19. I'm 6' right on little taller maybe

My girlfriends have been about the same height as me 5'10 5'11 all volleyball girls, tall and thin mmm sexy