How sweet cheeba helps being a germaphobe...

Discussion in 'General' started by ocala460, May 3, 2012.

1. #1 ocala460, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Being an individual who's suffered through roughly 100 surgeries since birth (I'm currently 33 years old), I've naturally had my fair share of suffering over the years.

Needless to say (because of these unfortunate circumstances), I've NATURALLY developed certain defense / inner personal mechanisms to help me deal with my daily reality.

Since I was a youngster, I've been hardcore Obsessive Compulsive (OCD) in EVERYTHING I do - which of course, has been both a blessing and a curse to say the least.

While living with this NEED for perfection, I never have to worry about being unproductive and ALWAYS have something to keep my mind occupied. However (as one would obviously expect), this type of "focused" mentality can get EXTREMELY overwhelming at times... hell, every day. LOL.

Whatever the case may be, (humbly speaking) I'm probably one of the CLEANEST people living on this planet, and spend most of my days cleaning my home / apartment.

Now, I have ABSOLUTELY no qualms about keeping-up with my INSANE daily routines, and if truth be told, rather "enjoy" this strange gift.

Even still, there are certain aspects which are less than ideal and which I LOATHE having to accomplish. Case in point, cleaning the bathrooms.

Argh!!!! I FREAKIN' HATE this task and would rather die (no kidding) than have to do this. Being a germaphobe, I literally feel sick whenever coming into contact with "dirtier" parts of the house. But (as life MUST run its inevitable course), certain things have to be dealt with nonetheless.

Bottom line, I'm a firm believer in that the most difficult part of any undertaking, is finding a way to get motivated enough to take that first initial step. Once over that first hurdle, everything else will ultimately fall into place.

So last night I really needed to clean my bathrooms (i.e. clean mirrors, scrub sinks, clean toilets, scrub shower and tub, wash / dry carpets, sweep and mop all floors, etc.).

All in all, I knew the ONLY way this was going to happen was with the help of my sweet friend Marry Jane. Since I have these mental road-blocks that CONSTANTLY run amok inside my head, smoking a little sweet cheeba would put me in a different state-of-mind, allowing me to simply man-up and handle my responsibilities.

After smoking half a joint of some INCREDIBLE bud, I was READY! Without elaborating into detail too much, I'll simply say that weed made all the difference in my productivity and I was able to accomplish my goal nearly 5 hours later. Instead of being bombarded my ENDLESS OCD / germaphobe thoughts, I was able to let things be, proceed forward, and focus on the task at hand.

If only all the ignorant marijuana haters in society could understand the BENEFITS of this wonderful plant, we could finally end these RIDICULOUS prohibition laws and much of the population could use this medicinal herb freely without any restrictions or fear.

Between the chronic pain I deal with everyday and the mental obstacles in my path, weed (when used in moderation and responsibly) is TRULY a blessing from The Good Lord.

Granted, I can live without pot... sheesh, I just started smoking again after 8 years. Thankfully however, having access to a little herb has brought "HOPE" back into my normally depressed life as of late.

Since 2007, I've been using Oxy (doctor prescribed) for many years, but now my doctors are so afraid of the DEA, that nobody's willing to treat me any longer... even despite having Visible, Physical Symptoms.

Whatever the case may be, I apologize for my long rant and appreciate anyone who managed to read through this excessive wall of text.

All in all, I merely wanted to share my story and the GREAT benefits that herb has had on my life recently. Unfortunately, there will ALWAYS be a societal stigma that weed makes people lazy and stupid. Hopefully with stories like mine (which MANY others also share), we can eventually break-free from this ignorant mentality held by so many people in this world - and our government.