How suspicious do i look?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Deleted member 424398, Aug 11, 2012.

1. if you like being associated with being over the top ... go ahead.

2. Reeeally not sure of the point to this thread. Hey guys, this is how I dress, it's really nice and shit. How suspicious do I look? Then defend the fact that everyone is bashing on you.

Whyyyy... even start this thre.... never mind.

3. Depends where you are. Are you in a court room? Prob not suspicious. Walking down 5th ave? Prob not suspicious. In a shady asian gambling den? Prob not more suspicious than all the other patrons. In a high school? Probably suspicious. In a 7-11? Prob suspicious. In a bank? Possibly. Are you wearing leather gloves and sunglasses? Probably suspicious. Carrying an assault rifle? Very suspicious.

4. #44 Deleted member 424398, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014

5. Haha yeah. However you want to dress go ahead, but telling us you are wearing a suit and than asking if its suspicious seems to remind me of those times bitches say "aww am gaaad I'm soooo ugllyyyy Lolz x3x3 luvvvvzyaaaa"

Sorrybro

6. How about a real picture of yourself op, fuck all this guessing. Are you wanted for crimes against young girl, because that's what I was thinking while reading your description. Your not a brown bear with huge eyes are you?

7. that is not a creepy look. the single picture thta isnt a creepy look in this thread gratz I give you rep for that

edit: wtf can't rep you :O

8. #48 landofodd, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
    Brad Goreski:

brad-goreski-02.jpeg
    THIS GUY can dress.
    From his bowtie down to his shoes! Sure it may be a bit outlandish to some...but wearing skater or urban clothing is outlandish to others.

If I saw a guy walking down the street looking 'so well put together', I would probably cry silently to myself. Unfortunately, straight guys haven't received the memo it's ok to dress however the hell they want to.
    If he were straight, had some killer dank in his pocket he was willing to share with me....
    i'd wet my panties.

***NEVER CONFORM***
    TO ANYONE'S
    STYLE
    ***BUT YOUR OWN***

9. No you dont look suspicious.
    Kinda dorky IMO But if you like that look go for it.

10. minus the dumbell earrings.
    lose those and youre good:)

11. Dont go near any children playgrounds and you should be fine

12. #52 Deleted member 424398, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014

13. awwwww.....arent u the kindest, cutest, little stoner-geek ever!

14. if u run out of bowties you can always tie your uber long hair into one...
    so u have that going for you....which is nice. ;)