How stupid is this kid?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bmitchlove, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Alright so this kid has always been a dick to me and would always try to disrespect me. So he asked me if I could get him a gram. I had like a half o of some low mids and gave him like a g of that for $20 and he called me like two days later to see if he could buy $40 worth of bud and I gave him another g of that low mids and he never said shit. I made sixty dollars off of $10 worth of bud. Maybe he was making up for being a dick, but I really doubt it.

2. I would rather just charge them more and be honest saying you gotta conserve or some shit. Dont wanna breed some bad vibes n shit

3. [quote name='"RongBip"']I would rather just charge them more and be honest saying you gotta conserve or some shit. Dont wanna breed some bad vibes n shit[/quote]

No one really knows this kid so his opinion of me does not matter lol. He's not telling anyone

4. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. If this kid is dumb enough to buy your shit again, then I'd just say fuck it and rip him off.

5. Act cool with him and start selling to his friends (which are probably equally knowledgable about weed). Just think of how much money you could make! You have a real opportunity here.

6. [quote name='"pinacolaaadas"']Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. If this kid is dumb enough to buy your shit again, then I'd just say fuck it and rip him off.[/quote]

The second time he called I was like is this a setup? But I took my chances and boom 40 extra bucks.

7. That the second buy hes done on you. One more for good measure...

8. Have fun when that karma gets back to you OP.:wave:

9. Live life in the moment, no regrets. Anyway the OP said this kid was a dick to him so maybe this is the buyers karma coming around on him?

10. Karma doesn't work like that...

11. Maybe he doesn't have a scale? Maybe he doesn't know prices yet?

You sound like a fuckin asshole dealer.

12. Never rip people off OP. No matter how much you hate them

13. Informants accept any amount ;)

14. [quote name='"SwichOne"']Have fun when that karma gets back to you OP.:wave:[/quote]

Just got hooked up on an 1/8th of some
    Bubba Kush today 4.5 for 60. So I guess I got good karma lol

15. [quote name='"bmitchlove"']

Just got hooked up on an 1/8th of some
    Bubba Kush today 4.5 for 60. So I guess I got good karma lol[/quote]

Karma doesn't always play out in your immediate future :wave:

16. He is an idiot.

17. get it how you live...

18. You found a new business partner. I've made and smoked hundreds like this, but not really shorting that bad. Keep it up and you'll never need a job, or just till you make back all you ever spent on weed in the past. Smoke for free with a little risk

19. What makes you think you know how karma works.. :rolleyes:

20. Deleted: Wrong thread.