How Stupid Do You Get When You Are High?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by TheDaveP93, May 31, 2013.

1. Do you proceed to forget what you're learning though? I tried stoned maths for a while... Oh... The disaster that ensued

2. I study for my classes, toke and then proceed to understand the material on a new level. 

I do this mostly for chemistry. It helps me visualize what the atoms do. 

3. i can't cook while stoned because i always leave the burner on

4. I tried 'fixing' a weed eater one time while high

That weed eater has never worked again

5. I get to the point where i stop breathing =/

6. Hahaha i just space out. Like sometimes i have to re type GC comments over and over cause i keep fucking up what im trying to say cause im so spacey lol

7. where the fucks my lighter? ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS GOT MY LIGHTER DUDE, WHAT THE FU-..*lighter is in hand*

8. Hahaha, stupid enough to comment on this!! :p Lol.

Nah but I get all giggly stupid high..eh yeah I get pretty stupid! not the "oh 2+2=8" stupid but the "wheres my lighter " stupid (even though its in my hand.

9. Hahaha, stupid enough to comment on this!! :p Lol.

Nah but I get all giggly stupid high..eh yeah I get pretty stupid! not the "oh 2+2=8" stupid but the "wheres my lighter " stupid (even though its in my hand.

10. I get irresponsibly stupid. As in, "probably shouldn't have killed that hooker" stupid. I do some weeeeird shit when I'm high.  :confused:  :confused_2:  :bongin:

11. just realised this - further maths and physics too!

12. I could always go to class stoned, except classes involving math. I have no short term memory while high, so I make way too many mistakes in math.

A class like History or English or something like that though, it makes the material way more interesting.

13. I get lost in the thoughts inside my head.

14. Sometimes I waste 30mins to an hour watch the TV guide channel. Ill be waiting for one channel and then I get hooked on the infomercial. It get even worse when they have the 30min segments on there. I think they put shows on the TV guide channel to f*** with people.

Mail me leftovers.

15. Every time my girl get high she plays video games with the volume down. I never tell her until she ask me to play with her. I be like sure but I need volume then she just laughs really hard.

Mail me leftovers.

16. #36 Deleted member 639984, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2021
    -

17. sometimes i say things aloud i meant to say in my head.

18. I'm guilty of this my self and it's always the stupidest shit that is the most entertaining. Its usually late at night after I've been smoking all day.

I always wake up the next day being like fuck, why did I watch infomercials for like 2 hours.

19. I once was so stoned I failed to realize I had police with lights and siren behind me for 3 miles. Gun drawn and everything. Had my Dropkick Murphys cranked. Cop was cool after though. Told me to go home and get some munchies.

its better to have weed and no money, then it is to have money and no weed.

20. Really stoned driving, I think everyone really stoned behind the wheel does this.

Go the speed limit. (Maybe 5-10 under)
    Stop at stop signs and wait for the to turn green.
    Stop at green lights.
    Stop at red light, then run them because no cars are coming and I think it's a stop sign.
    Get lost if I make a wrong turn.
    Stay really focused on the road.
    Get behind the wheel of a car, and make one trip around the block before I give up.

All that in one trip is something stupid I did while really stoned.

Mail me leftovers.