Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How strong is todays weed compared to 15 years ago?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KillaKRS95, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Then why repeat everything you read on the internet? :confused:

I would rather remain silent and be thought a fool, than open my mouth and remove all doubt. :cool::smoke:

2. God, I wish I knew that during a brief stay in 94.

Ever eat at the Safaria restaurant? I had crocodile tail, ostrich, and 2 rum and cokes. The bill was $7.50 USD.:hello::smoke:

3. the weed of the 60s was very different genetically than the weed of today.

4. Just my experience is that when I was in high school, over 30 years ago, it took way less to get me blasted than it does now. Granted, I smoked rarely and I had no idea what strain I was getting then and now, but I don't see a great difference.

Even if it was way stronger now, I'd just need less to get to the state of mind that I desire.

5. wasnt the question 15 years ago? surely in 1995 weed wasnt much different than it is now. i can see 60s and 70s weed being less potent, but dont you think people have been using dro and special nutes and all that shit for some time now?

6. 60s and 70s weed was NOT less potent. The good stuff wasn't as readily available but it was just as potent. ;):smoke: