Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How strong is a .2 mg dab

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itsme666, Jul 17, 2017.

1. So my dealer is a girl and she's reliable, she offered me an edible (pot brownie) for $15. says it has .2 mg oil dab so it's strong as hell. i've never used edibles before or dabbed, is this a good price? i do want to try it but .2 doesn't sound like much.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well, let's do the math. The oil is minimum 70% thc (guessing of course) and you have 0.2 grams in your brownie. I get 140 mg/brownie. 700 mg THC in gram of oil, 0.2 of that = 140 mg. That's a whopping dose of cannabis oil and should be enough for four people. I'd say it's a good deal, and don't eat the whole thing, mate, do enjoy!
    Oh, remember, I just estimated 70%, but it could be higher, or lower, but be careful.

• Like Like x 1