Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Stoned is Stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by firephotoman, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Hey all,

Just got home from work and took a puff from my dugout; just one bat-full. Let it set in and I'm getting a nice buzz going and I was wondering how stoned do you have to be.. to be stoned? What constitutes 'having a buzz' vs 'being stoned' or whatever other phrases are commonly used?

2. Trust me you'll know when you go from high to stoned...

3. yeah. you just.... know.

4. This lol. It is hard to explain. But you realize it once it happens.

5. When it feels like someone glued your back and slapped you against the couch, you know you're stoned.

When you're standing at a 7/11 and staring at the pints of ice cream for 4 minutes, you're stoned.

I love buzzin' when you just pack a bowl with someone else and after about 5 minutes you shake your head like "yeah buddy". Great feeling.

6. buzzed - body high
    high - body + mind high
    stoned - body + mind + stupid thoughts + extreme euphoria (my favorite)

7. There is no real way of measuring the level of high you are on. There are so many strains with different amounts of cannabinoids that the highs are always subtly different. But there is that point in smoking when you start to space off and then when you realize it and snap back to whatever it is you were doing, you get a strange sensation and thats when I feel like I'm stoned. Or baked, whatever you want to call it.

8. A buzz is after a few hits where you can still function relatively normally but with a sense that something is different. A buzz makes everything more interesting without making every little thing a distraction. You get relaxed but not lazy.

Stoned is where you sit on the couch looking at the remote next to your leg but can't be bothered to change the channel. Walking to the fridge is the worlds hardest task and when you get there you forgot what you wanted. You can sit in complete silence and /or darkness and have the most vivid imaginations and thoughts and come up with extremely deep thought sequences that will be forgotten the minute you think of something else.

9. Buzzed - Lazy
    High - Couchlock and munchies
    Fried - Munchies, laughing your ass off at stupid shit and starting to daze out
    Stoned - Staring at the fridge screaming at it to get you food cuz you can't stand up and then you just shugllltfuuuerdddddofoooooiiiireeeeeeeguhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hippie:

10. LMAO getting caught staring at food for like 4 minutes straight is so true

it happens to me all the time

11. When you smoke over a gram of indica bud

12. My stoned is where I fall back stare at the wall and twitch a lil before I pass out

13. When you stare into space for a good minute, realize that your were spacing out, forget that you did, and space out again.

14. stoned is usualy after the peek and shit isent as intence. its that feeling when you get really stairy and deep into thought.

15. When you think in your head "holy shit I'm really really high"

and when you have the high grin stuck on your face :p

16. When you forget what's going on, remember briefly, then forget again. Also with euphoria and total relaxation thrown in.

17. This chart should help you out
    [​IMG]

18. I'll let you know in a few more minutes...just ate some ice cream I made using 6 grams...basically...I be fuked.

19. That chart sums it up perfectly

20. Oh man.. that chart is amazing XD