Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how stoned are you right now?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Dec 9, 2003.

?

how stoned are you right this moment whiule readinf thia?

1. bit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. buzed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. stioned

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. really stoned

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. absoultly fucked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. im FUSKIN StoNED!:)

2. My name says it all!!
    But I did just build another electric water pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Got some Hydro...

Power on,Fire lit,Contact!!!

I'll be back.............I hope !!!

3. Just smoke a oh so needed blunt, and im working my way up to stoned status:)

Alwayz420, how did ya build a electric water pipe? Sounds interestin.

4. TOO fucked up at the moment, 80 milligrams of adderal, and 4 shots, im too fucked up, my hearts beatin outta control

edit, took me about 5 min to type this out cool, and make it sound right

5. I had 300mg of caffeine and ate some hash, so i'm quite stoned.

6. smoked 2 fat ass blunts... pretty good chronic too :D i'm was REALLY fucked up (had my head blown off with a bunch of guns)... now... i'm still pretty wasted :)

woohoo

::does happy he's wasted dance::

7. Man I am stoned as hell. Smoking my second bowl of nice kb. Man I love days with nothing to do but just chill, do some reading, listen to some good tunes and smoke.

8. how stoned am i? that's a really good question. hmm. really really stoned off 2 hits. love this toronto weed.. but i've never tasted anything else so what do i know? i'm pretty fucked now. bye bye

ps i'm fucked. i don't wanna get up even for food.

9. In a quantatative sense, I am probably about 0% stoned right now. As I havn't had any in over 24 hours, that'd make sense.

10. I'm very stoned :)

11. i wish i was absolutely fucked. i would need like 32 triple Cs and a gram of dro tho, and i dun have the pills.

12. Another day, another toke :D