how soon till harvest guys?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by wrexican, Jan 12, 2013.

1. #1 wrexican, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Hi guys,
    This is my 3rd grow. My previous grows went ok, but im pretty sure i pulled them too early. So i need your help! :smoking:

So i went and got myself one of those usb microscope thingies...here are some pics. I just got the thing and still trying it out and will try and snap some better ones later on.

some additional info, I'm growing Dinafem Blue Widow via DWC with a 400w hps. she is on day 51 now and she is supposedly a 50-55 day flowering strain.

Her trichs are mostly still clear/cloudy as of now. I originally planned to start flushing 2 days ago, but i delayed it.

How much longer do u guys reckon she has left? and when should i start flushing?

Any help is much appreciated! thanks!

Attached Files:

2. She can easily for for another 7 days at least.

3. i say dark period in 1 week ,so 1 week an 2 days dark then cut her

4. yeah longer, still seeing clear trichs.

5. #5 wrexican, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    cheers guys for the replies...

i'll probably snap more pics tonight or tomorrow and check for any development..The plan is to start flushing on next res change (probably tomorrow night)..then after a day or two with a flushing agent i will just feed her with PHed water until pics tell her that shes ready...sound alright?

6. So today is day 8 of flushing (the plan is to do 10 days). Day 63 of flowering in total..upper fan leaves are turning to a yellowish tint.

checked trichs and they seem to be leaning more towards the cloudy side now rather than clear. There is a few amber here and there though..but probably only at 5% max in total.

I cant seem to get a good picture with whatever free time i had today and also due to the fact that im super baked. :smoking: ..but here it is...Just have to add that the trichs are more cloudy when u look at it in person when compared to the picture. Also the majority of the trics of plant is like that.

Im trying to gun for 15-20% amber and the rest cloudy for this grow. How much longer u reckon i have left till that happens?

Attached Files:

7. Man I'm on day 57 of when I first seen flower.I have three sativas that are putting new white pistols on while producing red hairs with swollen caylxes . Sativas can go for 14 weeks and the harvest time can vary a lot.

Attached Files:

8. Can u tell if my trichs are cloudy or amber?

9. I would say another three to four weeks depending on what type of high... Peace n Pot

batman<^^>

10. So what should they look for if your wanting a good energetic high?

11. Damn I don't wanna wait til 3-4 weeks. What's the earliest for energetic high? That's what I perfer.
    Sorry bout the thread jack. I was trying to ask the thread maker a question but its cool.
    I am growing 16 one ft plants with double colas. It's easier for me to focus one crop than two.

12. u can cut now for more head high, im not seeing any amber, i wouldnt be comfortable without seeing a few.

13. Hi Chalkz....do a quick google search for an article called "Amber Alert", written by the weed nerd, Subcool. A very nice read and was extremely helpful...

14. I know what to look for its just hard to see. That's why I asked you guys. I need to get a better scope. I am using my Droid camera zoomed in and a magnifying glass . It gets close.
    They say amber is when your thc is degrading so when u get a lil amber your at your max potency.
    My trichs look cloudy so I may harvest in a week.

15. Thanks for advice I just read amber alert article. Pretty informative