how soon can I start using miricle grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by alifreddy, Aug 5, 2004.

1. my last batch of seven seedlings are dwindling one dried up + dies last week + another one is dying trhe leaves are burnt on the edges. though my dog did piss in teh tub last week might be that!!!!!!!!!

2. It should be fine when applied to plants more than 2 or 3 weeks old. You shouldn't need to fert anything before 3 weeks anyway if you're growing in well mixed soil initially. Miracle grow is OK for marijuana, but there are better choices. Too much salt content in miracle grow that tends to build up in the potting soil and plant and can lend itself to overtfertilizing and burning up your plant if you don't use it correctly.

I'm not a grow Mod, and have limited growing experience but this is the way that I understand it. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: I've also read that the nitrogen numbers are too small for many people's liking. A good thing to remember no matter what you use, is that you should keep the food constant but not strong.

3. just planted 9 sprouted 'ice' seedlings but only had watered down miricle in the water spray + sparayed it with that. Hope they will be ok

yes I stick to the recommended guidelines one scoop per 4 1/2 litres with miricle grow.
    Do plant s really need any fertileser if you are using good compost????
    except ta flowering when they need pottassium rite
    am soon to be buying a 70 watt hps + a 400 or 600 hps so things should really get cookin soon !!!!!!!!