how smelly is white widow ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by scott1974, Jul 19, 2004.

1. hi all,

just wondering how smelly white widow is, i'm growing 5 of them in a garage and i'm wondering whether the smell will remain in the garage or would it be noticed by people walking past the garage ?

thanks folks :)

scott

2. I think if you have some type of air purifier or something to extract the scent you should be fine. I would buy a few air freshners and keep them a safe distance from the weed.

3. if you are using an extractor then you can buy charcoal filters which help prevent any smell in the emmisions and also takes the smell away from the garage if not maybe set that up for next time. you can also get ozone machines that release a small amount of 03 into the air and erradicates any smell... or a load of air fresheners and fingers crossed. Good luck, smoke on.

4. thanks folks :)

i think i'm going to try a new fan and carbon filter and vent this outside, it pretty windy where we are so hopefully any smell that gets through the filter wont be noticed. i'm also going to get some air freshners near the front of the garage, where it would open to put a car in as there's about a 2cm gap on the floor there. does my cupboard have to be air tight (apart from the whole to let air in) as there are very small gaps, say 1mm in the doors, wondering if this will mess up the carbon filter

scott

5. where can i get a decent cheap carbon filter? I dont need those mammoth commercial ones, something the size of an air freshener would do.

6. The more air flow you have the better so dont worry about gaps. Its much better to have as much air access as possible as the plants need a lot of co2 during the day and will suffer if there isnt a continuose supply. With enough gaps and an extractor your plants will love it! and the filter will take care of the wiff.

7. hi,

thanks pistolpete :)

is there a best place to pop the filter/fan if the cupboard is open for more air ?

cheers

scott :p