Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How smelly are bongs compared to joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by louis-lo, Nov 7, 2015.

1. usually I use a vape in my room which is awesome because there is such little smell, however, I want to use a bong and I was wondering if anyone would tell me just how sttrong smelling they are.

If I was to spray Ozium in my room before and after - and use the bong next to my window - and put a towel at the bottom of my door, do you think any of the smell would travel outside my door?

Thanks!

2. I think that smoke find a little way through your door and it goes outside anyways. But imho bong are way less smelly then doobies.

3. Bongs smell way worse than pipes, the family told me so anyway. They can always tell which I've used.

4. If its a desktop vape I find them to be on of the smellyest methods of them all because people usually don't clean their vape every single use so when you turn it on it heats up all the "vape goop" and makes the room reak. Same thing can happen if you have a dirty bong in your room after a sesh, it'll reak. I find the best method for odor control is to be taking snaps out of a clean bong then exhaling through a sploof out the window with a fan facing outside. A bong that has only been used once won't smell too bad if you rinse it out after. Also a damp towel under the door and scented candles

5. just pack enough for one decent hit at a time and blow out the window use ozium and ur gucci

6. Just don't spill the bongwater

7. Joints are pretty infamous for being one of the stinkiest ways to smoke. The only time I'll hit a bong inside is to smoke vape gunk though, I really wouldn't recommend combustion in any form if you're inside if using flowers.