How simple is it?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MacMillerPA, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Is it possible for me to just drop around 20 seeds in the my woods and see what happens? Is their any possible chance for growth? It is a WEED anyway..:rolleyes:

2. Not much of a chance.cant u germ em 1st give em a bit of a head start??veg em 4 a while??b a waste of 20 seeds otherwise

3. So get sprouts inside then transfer them to the woods?

4. Right now the natural light in the bay area will force them to flower right away. So you will end up with alot less than you would get if you were to wait until spring to plant. As far as "can I drop 20 seeds and some grow", yes, it is a weed after all. Will you get the best you can get that way? Certainly not. Also you have to worry about issues such as wildlife, pests, disease, etc..

5. Im not really serious about this, probably sprout a few, dump them in the woods and check up on them once in awhile, just looking for some free extra bud

6. Of course you can just drop around 20 seeds in the woods and see what happens... :ey: