How sick do you have to be?

Discussion in 'General' started by Starsky, Oct 5, 2009.

1. To decide it's not a good idea to smoke? Like green phlem sick? Runny nose, head feeling heavy sick? I'm debating on smoking some herb but I don't know if I'm physically up for it.

2. Make some edibles?

The smoke will most probably make you recovery take longer.

3. I smoked last week with the exact symptoms you just described and I was fine.

The high was less enjoyable though, so if you don't have that much bud, I'd save it.

4. wait all day feeling like asshole and then spark a bowl. its so relieving

5. i have to physically not be able to hold whatever it is to my mouth and inhale. i guess if i can't swallow i probably wouldn't either. don't kill your throat too much haha

6. I've never been so sick I couldn't smoke.

From dental work to strept throat..always smoked when sick.

7. I've got a lingering case of pneumonia. Actually, my doctor's appointment is in an hour.

And I'm still smoking. I really, really wish I had a vape right now, but I don't.

It helps me breathe. While I'm actually smoking, it sucks. Makes me cough, and it burns my throat/lungs. But afterwards, I can breathe much more freely.

Still saving for a vape. For now, I'm only smoking out of my bubbler, since it's a nice, cool smoke.

8. Alright thanks guys, usually I smoke through my sickness but today I'm feeling extra shitty and was questioning it. I'll go light one up and see how I feel.

9. There has been times I have been really tired of being so sick in bed - toking takes my mind off it.