Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should you decline bud from your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ahh420, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Like if you're buying they hand you the bag and it has weed you don't want. What do you do? Like you expected something better and you were going to buy that, but they give you something different then they said.

2. Ive had this happen, but most of the time I get a decent deal so it doesnt really set me back, and if i made the effort to drive there then it is worth getting at least something.

3. dont hand it back,i would be pist if you made me put it in the sak for you and weigh it and you not want,i would say dont make me jack your money and give you no weed..;)

4. [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']dont hand it back,i would be pist if you made me put it in the sak for you and weigh it and you not want,i would say dont make me jack your money and give you no weed..;)[/quote]
    Let's say you lied about the quality though. Or if a dealer of yours did that, and when you get it its not what you expected. :confused:

5. happened to me. I posted the story on another thread, but it went something like:

dealer texts me saying he wants to sell me a gram of dank for $25. Im skeptical, considering he ripped me off the week before, and i caught him on it later, but i went for it anyway.

I meet up with him, weight it out, and its .7g. I tell him he's off by .3 and he said its still worth it. I put it back in his baggy, zip it up, hand it back to him, and go back to my car.

of course, if its a dealer you don't want to lose contact with again, i would suggest telling him you were expecting something better and that you really wanted higher quality. if he doesn't have anything to offer other than that bud, say sorry, and leave. Sometimes i will just take the deal the first time, cut my losses, but still tell them that i want what im paying for next time. if they don't perform the next time you see them, then just tell them no.

They are people, they understand. if they don't, well, who cares? its your money, they can deal with it.

6. If he gives you something you don't like call him out on it. If you let someone burn you once you can be sure they'll do it again. You don't have to be rude about it tell him that's not what you want. If he doesn't like it that's his problem.

7. It may still be pretty good bud, unless you have smoked it there is no real way of telling how good it is. I would probably just buy it and not use that dealer any more -or- tell him AFTER smoking it that the bud wasn't that good

8. [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']dont hand it back,i would be pist if you made me put it in the sak for you and weigh it and you not want,i would say dont make me jack your money and give you no weed..;)[/quote]
    yea you sound so gangster on the internet forum lol. Anyways just tell him your not going to buy that green at that price. Usually my guys will put more in the bag or give me a price reduction after i say that to them. They deal they know if they don't have the quality or the price expected that they will get denied.

9. Bad idea, why disrespect him when you went to him in the first place, made the buy, and smoked it. If it's not what you expected when you're about to make the purchase just say something like sorry man, this isn't what I was looking for. Tell him straight up that you were looking for something better.

10. Well I have a pretty good relationship with one of my dealers, I used to work with him and saw him every day. One time he gave me this bud that looked pretty good, but it was super weak and I had to smoke 2 bowls of it out of my bong(about 8 rips total) just to get SEMI-high, I sent him a text and told him the stuff wasn't that great he said sorry and thats all there was to it. Next time and every other time I've picked up from him it's been the usual good quality stuff.

He doesn't personally smoke his own stash that often so sometimes he really doesn't know if the stuff he gets is any good. He gets feedback from his customers.

11. If your dealer shows up with something that isn't up to your standards just say you were looking for something a little better and apologize for the inconvenience, if they're good people they'll understand.
    [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']dont hand it back,i would be pist if you made me put it in the sak for you and weigh it and you not want[/quote]
    Yeah, because that takes so much effort:rolleyes:
    [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']dont make me jack your money and give you no weed..;)[/quote]
    ...............:rolleyes: wow

12. a good amount of drug dealers are not good people

13. thats why you ask the dealer what herb hes got that way you know and once you get there and its not that then you tell him you fucking lied bastard and knock him in the face and take off with the weed

14. [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']dont hand it back,i would be pist if you made me put it in the sak for you and weigh it and you not want,i would say dont make me jack your money and give you no weed..;)[/quote]

Yeah cause im sure his friends wouldn't come after you after that happened.........

You sir, are an idiot.

Are you two brothers?..... Twins?......

15. ya he lives in my closet

16. If they are selling good bud, ask them for a sample, cant do any harm can it? If they decline, dont get it, trust your instinct..

You want weed, they want buisness, it should swing good for both of ya.