How should this make me feel

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by yota420, Dec 5, 2008.

1. 3-4 shots of 88 proof (ive got virtually no alcohol tolerance)
    5mg hydrocodone
    800mg skelaxin (weak muscle relaxer)
    5mg of valium

Think thatd give me a nice buzz? Im hoping the cocktail will multiply the effects of each other

2. Fisrt off opiates and benzos dont mix good at all
    and i dont think throwin a muscle relaxer and shots of 88 proof alchohol would help tht at all.

3. the shots alone will fuck you up actually

combine them and your gonna have a pretty good time i think
    shots+hydro alone is enough to goof me out

4. Benzos + opiates = no good, benzos + alcohol = no good. I'd just go with the alcohol if I were you.

5. yea man dont mix tthat shit up

you can mix the opiates n alcohol tho

6. I would drop the hydro since its only 5mg and you will probably not feel a thing. I'm 120lb 5'7" and I feel nothing.

7. well i took that all mnus the valium and am feelin pretty good

Im gonna watch a movie

8. you could die OP

9. OP your gonna die !

10. lawl think im gonna pull a heath ledger:D?

11. too much dude. i took a skelaxin and it's garbage, don't waste your time. i'd stick to straight alcohol, or like half the alcohol and the hydrocodone. keep the valium for a stressful day.

12. LOL Skelaxin.. reminds me of going to a friends house after school and robbing her gma's pills.

SHITSweak.

13. Yeah, you might feel like you're ready for a trip to the emergency room. Or the morgue.

14. it'll make you feel pretty dead. have fun.

15. i actually felt pretty fucked for about an hor and now i feel relatively sober. Maybe this is one of those times where im so fucked, i dont realize it, im not sure

16. I love how everyone's just like, op your fucked, your gonna die.

Anyways, if you don't have a high tolerance to those drugs, the mixing of all 4 proboly wasn't the best idea, although the low amounts you're proboly fine, it could've caused respitory failure, be safe bro.

17. well i took all that minus the valium at hte same time and feel okay. Ive been a lot more fucked up off alcohol alone. And I have no tolerance to any of that i havnt taken an opiate in probably 3 months. I was watching a movie though and just turned it off bc i would be staring at the screen and had no idea what i was watching haha