Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I use my MJ to help me sleep?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Set_it_off, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Hey guys I need some quick help/tips.

I have been on holiday and my sleeping pattern is all messed up. I go to bed between 3am and 3:30am and wake up at like 1pm in the afternoon. But tomorrow holidays end and I have to be up at 6am again. I only got 5hours of sleep lastnight, woke up at 8am this morning but still I doubt that I am going to be able to sleep tonight.

So I want to use my MJ to help me get to sleep. How much do you suggest I smoke? Just get a buzz, stoned, high and how long before I want to go to bed should I smoke?

2. If i were you i would just take like 5 big bong rips. get pretty blazed about 30 mins before bed. I hope your smoking an indica.

Evil :smoke:

3. Get the heaviest indica you can find and smoke enough to get quite high about an hour before bedtime.

4. #4 L Rag, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    QFT. And sup man, long time no see/post/whatever, I'll pm you, want to check up on your grow :) edit - it's in your sig haha. sweet.

To the OP, it depends what type of weed you have (basically sativa vs indica, although it could be a combination of both); how high you get, and how long it usually takes you to get to sleep.
    Sober for me takes any time from about 10 minutes to fucking HOURS.

When I'm blazed, usually I fall asleep in less than 10 minutes. I usually just have one or two vape cones, play guitar for 30 minutes or watch an episode of something, and by then I'm tired enough to just crash. So yeah, experiment, man. Since you're used to going to bed at 3am though, I'd suggest having a pretty big blaze around 11, and see where you go from there. Hopefully you'll be asleep by 12.

5. ok sweet thanks guys!! Unfortunately I can't get hold of any pure indicas but my current stash is hybrid so it should do the trick!. :cool: