Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Should I Tell My Mom ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnnyDank, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Well my mom and dad both smoke weed and have been doing so since before my age, my big brother and my mom smoke weed together when he's here and my stepfather smokes too, pretty much the whole immediate fam., I've even lit my moms blunts for her... everyone is telling me I should tell her and a recent run in with the cops stemming from smoking outside has really turned me on to the idea.. I keep going over it in my head but I can't think of a way to tell her without it sounding .. weird. Any suggestions on going about the situation

2. Just ask her man. Sit down and talk over a cup of coffee. Take a really mature approach about it, and tell her that you, like the family, chooses to smoke and that your going to do it regardless, so she might as well let you be safer about it. I'm sure she'll understand..and worse comes to worse your outcast and have to blaze outside haha...not like she can get mad about the bud!

3. trust me if she smoked weed shes been threw the same thing....as long as weed is illegal if you smoke it often you will eventually get caught...may be 30years from now...But it happens to all smokers and i think it wouldent be a big deal...Now if she doesnt blaze outside cause shes afraid of cops...then she may be a little mad...but trust me...Pot smokers understand the situation you are in.Im 100% positive it wouldent be as bad as you think...You shoulda already told her...shes ur mom and will always love you...Not like you got caught with crack hehe

4. I feel like if they're chill enough about it to smoke around you there's really no wrong way to tell her.

5. wait...OP, yuo light her blunts...and you think she has no clue you toke...

kids...

[​IMG]

6. #6 JohnnyDank, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    So how should I actually say it though, should I just go up to her and say " ma, I have to tell you something , I smoke weed ?, it just feels weird even saying it on the forum :smoke: haha I'm a coward when it comes to mama

Lol she knows I know how to light a lighter, who doesn't , and at the time that I did light her blunts for her, I didn't smoke

7. cball has a pretty compelling point

8. Why don't you just take a hit and pass her the joint? I think she'll get the message.

9. Just "accidently" leave a rolled j on the counter for her to find. Thats a good forced conversation starter

10. Guys hes more worried about explaining run in with the cops im thinkin...Ofcourse telling you pot smokin parents you smoke to isnt gonna be hard...But could be his first time gettn in trouble and he sounds young....so hes probably worried about it...i see why...We have all been there at some point when we was younger.

11. I dont think hes worried about the run in..I think it was a close call that just made him feel obligated to not smoke outside, thusly telling his mom he smokes yah know

12. yea im not sure wich one hes worried about...he will not reply and let us know so we know what advice to properly give lol....REPLY MAN WHAT ARE YOU THE MOST WORRIED ABOUT! :p

13. Lol the cops let me go in the end without even arresting me and now after some research on the site, I know he didn't have anything to charge me on, but really I'm scared about telling mom I smoke not telling her about the cops , I don't even have to tell her about the cop situation, but if the cop had been there just a ten minutes before he would have something to charge me on, and it would be great to smoke in the secureness of my home