How Should I split up my Cash?

Discussion in 'General' started by magicaldank, Sep 3, 2011.

1. #1 magicaldank, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    Alright, so my friend broke my bubbler on me a few weeks ago and is finally getting around to paying me back in full a week from now. What I want to know is, how should I invest my $ and have the most fun?

I will have a total of 45$, and I'm not sure how I should go about best investing it. I do not get money very often, but I oh-so-loved my bubbler! It would cost me probably 35$ to get a new one at the flea market near my place (9 miles away, but it shall be done on foot). What would be the smartest choice?

--Get Bubbler, bide my time for marijuana
    --Get a 20$ bowl, buy a little over a gram for a nice session
    --Other? (Suggest)

I have barley had any marijuana for weeks. I've been smoking partially-smoked weed crumbs and nugs left behind on my friend's parents' deck and ash-tray. Out of homemade gravity bongs.

Question: Is there some sort of cheap, smaller, water-equip piece that I have not heard of? :eek:

Thank-you!

2. If I were you, I'd spend $20 of that on weed, and save the rest.

It really depends though, do you pay rent, bills, etc?

If not then spend all of it, I don't know.

3. free gas money!!!

4. Bubblers are pretty cool, but bowls are cheaper, easier, and more low key. You can't spill water on yourself or your weed, but still, bubblers are fucking awesome lol.

But, since you got enough for a bubbler and it's not that much more than a bowl, go for it.

5. Tough situation.. Do you have any other water peices? If not get a bubbler, save the 20$ leftover mow a lawn get 50$ buy an eigth. Or get a bong with all ur money have a friend smoke you down and repay him when u get weed

6. Homemade bong, I like apple bombs myself and spend the rest on weed.

7. Just make homemade shit until you get better cash flow. Spend all that cash on mary

8. Bubbler! Dude broke yours and was a good enough friend to pay you back you should at least get a new one prolly try and get a nicer one, bowls are ok but bubblers are king! You spend that money on weed and that weed will be gone in a week or less but if you buy a bubbler you'll have it till someone breaks it again!

9. I liked your reply Mike, and thank-you all for replying.

I actually had a nice bubbler before!... Two chambers, a flat bottom for standing up... but eh, new pieces are always great, and I'll try to keep it as clean as possible (Considering the one I had was passed down to me from a toker friend).

Funny story if anyone is interested...I wanted a really nice bowl, and the leftover cash. So my friends go into the store, really baked, and walk out with a hooka. I'm just like :confused: omfg, wut, guys, how am I gonna put something like that in my pocket or house. After a bit of complaining, my bro says:

You can have my bubbler, I'll keep the hooka:smoke:
    And after that one use, he put it in an extremely well-placed hiding spot and could never find it again. (He purchased a pipe and a vape soon after, so I didn't feel guilty)