How should I smoke?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by blazeherb420, Nov 15, 2010.

1. ive been smoking out of a water bottle lately.....i put water in it to help with the harsh taste but i know that its still bad for me and i really dont feel like smoking with plastic.

i dont have a bowl and i dont have any rolling papers so im just wondering if theres any other safer and cleaner way to smoke.:smoke:

2. Go to 7-11, spend a buck, get some papers. Tomorrow go to a head shop, spend $20, and get a pipe. Stop smoking out of plastic, glass is way better and nowhere near as harsh.

3. your have to be 18 to be on this site so go out and buy some papers or glass lol

4. Look, if you have to smoke from plastic or metal, or some other unsafe, harmful method, just DONT SMOKE!

Get a glass piece(can be bought for as little as 5-10 bucks and can last forever if you dont break it), and a pack of rolling papers. Avoid blunts too, they are expensive, unhealthy, harsh, and smell even more then joints(just because its made of tobacco).

Good luck!

5. make apple bowls... there really good, believe me:smoke:

6. Make a gravity bong..

7. Ive recently been hearing a lot about apple bowls...how do you make one

8. look it up on youtube. Apple pipes are safe and fairly easy, but shouldnt be used all the time, you would waste a lot of apples as well.