Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should i smoke tonight?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by krypsus, Aug 15, 2013.

1. SO im almost out of bud and i dont plan on getting any more for a while due to school starting back up. I have enough for one large bowl, or one joint, or several MFLB smoke sessions, or several gravity bong hits. I would like to have one more smoke session where i get really high so im thinking either the large bowl pack or gravity bong would be best but i am coming down with a cold and the gravity bong irritates my throat. However if i do the gravity bong i would get really high and would still have more left for tomorrow night. If i do the bowl pack i would get really high but i wouldn't have any left for tomorrow. If i were to use the MFLB i would get moderatly high and still have more for tomorrow but i wouldn't get as high. Or should i roll one last joint? joints are my favorite thing to smoke but it also wastes the most bud.

2. Turn the vape on LOW, and go from there.

3. My vape is a magic flight launch box so i cant really turn it on low. Plus for some reason i can only vape one bowl out of that any more doesnt get me any higher for some reason. 

4. Do a trench, go for a run, and then do another trench. Trust me.

5. Use your pipe :)

6. Gravity bong. 

7. Why are you not getting weed cause schools starting up? I don't think I was sober a single day at school.

8. just use the mflb. Make sure the bud is ground fine so it burns better. Mflb saves a ton of weed

9. If you're going to ask a dumb question like that - hand your weed over here.

10. Vape it, then smoke the vaped bud afterwards any way you choose. If you are wanting to get baked, this method well make you the highest.

11. There's just so.thing special about smoking the last of your bud as a joint, depressing but a beautiful thing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I agree with most other's ops, go with the vape.

13. I have to agree with "I Railed Hellen Keller", smoking the last of your weed in a joint is a great way to honor it. It's almost like a viking funeral.