Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how should I smoke this hash. ...charas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DrSteez, May 31, 2012.

1. OK so I'm out of oil, done with my plant, have crazy finals so like 3 hours accumulative sleep every day. I'm trying to get some dank ass sleep right now. But have a problem. ......
    I picked up this hash. .malawi cream or someshit. Its definitely not fullmelt, there's pieces of plant matter in the hash sort of.
    So how should I go about smoking this?

The put the hash on a pin and burn it to get on fire, wait five seconds then blow it out and put a bottle ontop to catch the smoke
    The find a screen and try smoking it from my pipe
    The gravity bong it? Except I feel like this doesn't get it all.
    The stick in my ass.

OK not serious about last option. But am for the rest.
    Thanks

2. No, I think the last option was the best.

Haha, all joking aside I'm doing gravs of some similar sounding hash just now... Its awesome.

Highly reccomend doing that, just make sure you pull it slow to burn all da hashish!