How Should I Play This?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KaliYoker, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Alright so basically this girl that I had a class with is coming over tomorrow to help me study for my math final. We're going to be home alone, and first time we've been alone together. I kinda like her and wanna tell her but idk If I should tell her then or how. Any suggestions, and is it smart to ask if she burns. Basically how do I approach this situation.

2. Yeah, ask her if she smokes!
    & when she comes over tell her she looks nice :D

3. I think its okay to ask if she smokes, yeah. What I would do is just be yourself, be friendly and see how she acts in return. It should be pretty obvious if she likes you or not... Don't just blurt it out right away, wait for her to show interest

4. [quote name='"Stat"']I think its okay to ask if she smokes, yeah. What I would do is just be yourself, be friendly and see how she acts in return. It should be pretty obvious if she likes you or not... Don't just blurt it out right away, wait for her to show interest[/quote]

Yeah haven't been in the dating game for a while now… what type of signs should I look for?

5. If she likes you she'll either make really good eye contact with you or just not really make eye contact with you at all, depending on if she's nervous. Also, she might try to get close to you or lean in when she talks... or blush whenever you talk to her. She'll laugh a lot at things you say, and try to make you laugh, and most obviously, she might tell you she likes you. Hope all goes well with her :) let us know how it goes!

6. Sounds about right. :cool: