How should I order pipes/bongs

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ryder24, Mar 31, 2013.

1. #1 Ryder24, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    Ok, so I want to order pipes,bongs, etc etc, but I live at home and I don't want,a family member "intercepting" my package.

How could I receive a package without them knowing?

I'm paying using a prepaid visa card. From what I read it says that the packages that are ordered on Grasscity are pretty discrete anyway, but I don't want them asking "Whattcha got there". We don't get many packages so everyone would be curious

I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask this. But I didn't see a better place soo....

2. Order a couple other things to arrive on the same day and just be like 'yeah it's just some t-shirts'

3. Better make sure youre home for delivery. Or you go pick it up whatever local place. I think fed ex and ups should have the option for you to come pick it up. I have a fexex package coming now and theres a button to click to "hold at fed ex location." Of course its not available currently. But id look into that. See if you can just go pick it up at your local fedex or ups facility. (or whatever theyre shipping with.)

Also they do text alerts that will tell you when its out for delivery. So maybe you can make sure youre there.

4. I'm also buying a micro sd card and other electronics,so this might work :D

Well, I very conveniently live across the street from the post office. Is there a way I can just pick it up from there, instead of being delivered to my house?