How should i handle this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke or die, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Me and a friend were going to buy an ounce of mids today to bring up to Wyoming (our families go up there for a couple weeks every summer). We searched for days trying to find an O of mids because here in Florida mids are actually harder to find then dank shit. We just wanted to have a lot so we could roll TONS of joints. sum Wiz Khalifa shit haha.

Anyway we finally find someone. My friends old girlfriends brother. (same friend payin half with me on the ounce). The kid says he is going to re up today and we could come with and get an ounce from his dealer. We agree. We meet up with him in a movie theater parking lot. He comes up to my car him and my friend start talking and shit seemed like they know each other pretty well. The kid says "my dealer doesnt want anyone else knowing where he lives so if you guys just waiting right here i can go across the street and get it. He lives in that apartment complex right there. We agree since there only one way in and out of the complex and the kid was good friends with my friend, new his family and all that shit. Well 30 minutes go by and we decide to call him. No answer. After calling him 20 times we start driving through the complex looking for the kids car. It was nowhere to be found. Well eventually i get a call from his phone. I answer and it was somebody else. Here our convo :

Him: hey are you looking for the money you gave to *name*?
    Me: ya where'd you guys go?
    Him:well i have the money, im gona buy that ounce, and im gona smoke it.
    Me: then i will find you fucker i know right where you live. you still in the complex?
    Him: dont worry about that. your not getting your shit.
    he hangs up phone.

I started txting him:

Me- im on the way to your house were gona have serious problems.
    Him- you dont know where i live cause nick doesnt have his phone any more, I know you dont know where i live bitch.
    Me: wtf happened to nick?
    Him Obviously he got robbed so he's probly crying like you, he told me it was his money he owed me, i took it.
    Me: im not crying im fucking pissed i will find you. Now you owe me bitch cuz that was my money.

Called up one of his good friends (and mine) and told him to give him a call and see if that same dude answers. Well i guess he did and his name is lance. Does any one else believe this story or do you think the kid made all this up to get my money? If i dont hear back from the original kid on fb im going to his house and slashing tires and breaking shit. Either way me and my friend are 100$ down. fuck.

2. wiz khalifa does NOT smoke mids!

3. murk his ass

4. Who the first kid that said he was going to the apartment complex?

5. Well at least he smokes joints :p

6. Sounds like you got robbed by your buddy. 100 dollars isn't worth the beef though. My buddy got held up at gunpoint by one of his regulars and taken for 5 grand cash and 3 pounds. His partner wanted to bury the guy when he heard but I think they're just going to break his legs and clean him out.

7. I think its worth getting into shit. If the kid did legit get robbed and is gona pay me back over time then thats straight ill be fine with that. But if he doesnt answer im gona go to his house and slash his tires or break a window. Something thatll cost at least 100.

8. Fair enough but it sounds like ur friend got robbed and got his phone stolen too haha

9. what a faggot.... id say do what you think is the best idea. Hopefully its what im thinking because i cant write it down its against the rules lol

Now you know, DO NOT BUY WEIGHT FROM PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WELL...

10. k im talking to him on facebook as we speak. i said fuck you dude did you really get robbed??? he said "Dood yeah, fucker took me and my niggs 120 and said he's keepin my phone for a couple days. Like wtf I'm beatin his ass when I see him gun or not fuck that ***** man!! Sorry bruh shit got fucked up . ." i said "he had a gun? im getting my fucking money from one of you two. I thought you went across the street to the apartments.? he says "Forreal mother fucker walked over lifted up his shirt and said "give me yo shitt" ohh I'm getting it believe thatt. He fucked up.

idk im so mad right now. im really not fuckin with some one who robs people at gunpoint for 100$

11. The kid paying half with knew him kinda well. he dated his girlfriend and they chilled a lot. idk who to believe mabey he actually did get robbed.

12. haha imeant he dated his sister. not his girlfrind ahaha thatd be bad.

13. Walk on. Never front. Learn from it.

14. trust me it was against my better judgement. I just dont wana learn from it. i know this kid could whoop my ass being 3 times my size but i still wana break something at his house. any ideas?

15. Who ever the fuck he dated, just let him know you are getting your cash from one of those 2 clowns.

break out the AK mang.

16. If you absolutely have to do something, not that I advise it, you should make sure you at least wait a few weeks before you do it. And wear masks in case someone walks out. Do you want to cause as much damage as possible, or just around $100?

17. so he wants me to ride down to the guys with him (the kid that got robbed) and get my money back.

18. just around 100$ mabey a lil more. probly gona slash his tires.

19. Spray paint snitch on the sides of his car, make sure it's clearly legible.

20. lol why snitch?