How should I handle this..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CypressLil, Oct 24, 2013.

1. #1 CypressLil, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    what it do grasscity, this is my first post on this account but I am very familiar with the forums just got tired of my old account and I'm startin fresh!

Anyways, a couple hours ago one of my pretty good friends who I met this year (senior year in high school) cause i ended up with him in every single class, he smokes and so we've been kickin it lately. To conceal who this is actually about I'll call him "Dan". So tonight about 4 hours ago he called me up and was like yo what's Bobby's (A good friend of mine since freshman year, who happens to be a dealer) number? I was like oh fo sure you buying a sack? And he fucking goes "nah I'm going to rob him". I was like what the fuck dude Bobby's been my boy for years fuck that and hung up on him. Then texted him and told him I better not hear bobby got robbed tomorrow and he responded "don't worry".

Now what I feel bad about is I didn't text Bobby to warn him he might get robbed because I didn't think he would have the nerve to do it after I told him he better not and i didnt want to get in the middle of some shit. I admit i screwed up there.

Now you probably guessed what happens next, Bobby called my ass less than 20 minutes ago sayin Dan rolled up in someone elses car, got in his car, grabbed the cash and dipped. (bobby wasn't worried about hiding the money until the exchange as he has met dan plenty of times and knows hes cool with us.) So pretty much I have this piece of shit dan in my first period tomorrow.. I called him tonight he didn't pick up. What do I do? Don't really feel like fighting to much cause my grades arent where they need to be and a suspension wouldn't help. Bobby is a pretty wimpy kid, I kinda keep an eye out for him and so I don't expect him to confront Dan who's a big guy.

I figure I'm just going to walk up to him and be like what the fuck give me the hundred bucks nd don't ever talk to me but knowing him he will resist to give it back. Can't trust anybody anymore.

2. Yeah you fucked up man you should always have your boys back specially if he is also your connect! Well either way try and get the money back and next time fucking warn your friends.

For my birthday buy me a politician

I know man regrettin that shit big time I was just half asleep, an blazed when he called me. didn't want to get into some shit with people, not thinking straight

4. Its all good man at least you admitted you fucked up that was the first step. Now on to the second getting even or the money back at least. I'd bring a couple of big and tall tough looking stoner friends that you could get to scare him into giving it back. And since they are stoners smoke them out afterwards. Also you get his money back and he might just give you free or at the very least some good discounts on the herb.

5. Trust me I helped my homie/dealer once and he hooked it up for so long. We became best buds haha

6. aha nice yeah I think I'm just gonna walk in there tomorrow by myself and confront him about it and say hes giving the money back thats not up for question, I'll post what happens

7. Send my young n****s to deal w him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Awesome bro and yes post the results

9. #9 Silent_Cynic, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    Politely but sternly demand he returns the money

If he refuses or doesn't do it, use other methods of persuasion. Do what you have to do.

10. #10 SiriusWolff, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    Invite him to a "party" but little does he know it's a blanket party. After he shows up have "bobby" come out of a back room and fuck his face up.

11. It sounds like someone deserves an ass kicking. Then they deserve their wallet taken.