How should I grow in my situation?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 1000082, Feb 25, 2018.

1. I have seen a lot of tutorials, guides, experiences, etc. of growing weed, but I have never tried growing myself. I am confused as hell and I want to grow something to make nice edibles for myself (I don't know anybody where I live, so it's just for me). What would you advise? Here is what we are looking at:

• The lowest possible budget for equipment (I make barely enough for food, I don't even smoke anymore because I can't afford it, which is why I want to grow a bush)
    • There has to be absolutely no smell for neighbours or stairway (meaning no smell, because whatever smells I have here would travel elsewhere)
    • I loved OG Kush, some cheesy strain and Santo M... Something. I don't remember. I haven't tried many strains though.
    • I have no equipment at all right now
    • I don't want to use any chemicals, as I don't even eat food with additives (although of course I get pesticide residue, but I just can't do something like that to something I grow myself)
    • I would rather keep the bills down as much as possible - more important than extra 20% of weed
    • The quicker it grows the better, just in case somebody would have to come in
    • I have a big wooden closet (like 1x1.5m space), although it's not airtight (the door, the back, etc.)
    • I am thinking I should grow just one bush at first
    So what kind of grow place (something in that closet probably?), methods and strains would you recommend in this situation? And please ask any questions! I'm an open book!

2. my advice is . start to drink beer .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. this guide will help get you start. but i'll say man if your having trouble paying for food and basic items. you will be better off sorting out your money problems and then starting. you can grow for cheap but even cheep will cost money and when your growing cheep your going to probably get less bang for your buck. better to wait sort your money out and then start growing properly in my opinion. but that guide i linked on grow weed easy will take you through all the starting stuff you will need to get. The Basics Tutorial: Learn How to Grow Cannabis Indoors! | Grow Weed Easy

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. why i suggest beer . can get drunk and eat at the same time . seriously if your fighting to pay for food hold up on growing . change or situation . move in a roommate get a part time job . life sucks with zero money .

5. I have not been able to sort out my money problems for 28 years and I have only been doing weed for around a year up until 6 months ago or so when my life situation changed... I don't make enough good chemicals in my brain to feel things, so whole my life I have been without money. Weed at least helps me to wind off for awhile and sometimes actually get up and do something instead of sitting and waiting until I will sleep again. What else helps is psychedelics for a couple of days after as well as ADHD meds which I cannot get a prescription for in EU due to really strict regulations. Other than this, eating a high dose of sugar, especially combined with high dose of caffeine (3 cups in one cup?) helps me. The former for 10-30 minutes, the latter for a couple or a few hours, but then it's really hard to deal with the crash, because I go down even deeper than I was before and I feel that way for the next 2 or 3 days until I come back close to normal low levels of feelings. So I try not to drink too much caffeine and skip the sugar due to the crashes. Weed doesn't have that and I either just enjoy being alive more or I actually get up and do something interesting and exciting or useful. Psychedelics also help, but you can't do them often and they cost a lot. I should actually do a trip soon, it's been months... :/

Anyway, I will go and check the posts - right now I am waiting to sleep and have absolutely no motivation for anything. I will probably check them out tomorrow morning after a very light dose of caffeine, after I drag myself outta bed. I will post back my thoughts then! Thanks! :)

Haha, I didn't get it at first. But while it is a good advice, my body doesn't tolerate grains and I hate the taste of all but the expensive types of beer (I'd rather vodka, hah). But all my life has been without money and I am not making enough chemicals in my brain to do anything about it. Solution - get ADHD meds, and I can't get those in EU. So weed helps me to relax and have a good ride while it lasts at least!

6. Indeed it does seem too costly. There is just no way around certain issues that I would have growing it and the yields are much lower on that page than most other guides I've read.

thank you for the link, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be growing.

On the flipside, I found out that 0.1g per edible is plenty to get really high of, so I might instead just buy a couple gs and make cookies for a month. :)

• Like Like x 1