Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I go to class today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZeroPsi, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I have a class in about 1 hour and I can't decide if I should go sober,buzzed or high. So I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide.

2. absuluteleryubleyely blown like i am :smoke:

3. Hehe we'll see, first choice to hit 5 will be done.

4. How should you go to class?

No?

wheres the option for no class

school aint gonna do shit drop out and start stripping

5. Cocaine…?

6. Shits lame bro. Strippin ain't for me maybe for you but not me.

Not down with the coca sorry.

7. Status update : FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK IM BLOWN. King size purple kush jay :D

8. Make a poll so that I can help decide who you marry. I promise I'll vote on that one.

9. Sober of course. Smoke after class.

10. Wanna know how I have a 3.4 at a top 150 college?

Smoke after class.

11. considering i am on a full ride scholarship..i smoke after class:) actually i'm joking i'm blown right now and in class. haha :rolleyes:

12. go to class drunk and high maybe add some lsd thats what i usally do

13. dude just go absolutely torched...its the only way to really experience class....FACT.

14. Back from classes, shit was funny as hell. My professor started ranting about his friend getting shot in the head. He then shows us some picture of a guy thats been on the internet with his head blown off by a .50 cal. He proceeds to tell us that the picture he just showed us was his friend last month in compton. FUCKING LOL'D SO HARD.

15. sober of course. study hard and pay attention, make good grades, do the best you can and change the world.

16. This thread izz dunn.

/thread