Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I go about getting a medical card?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Qbz, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Hello. I live in washington but the only recreational shops are really far away. How strict is the process of getting a medical card in washington? I have anxiety and sometimes I have pain that MJ REALLY helps with, but I don't know if these issues are medically documented or anything. Is getting a MMJ card or prescription difficult/strict? What would be the first step in this process? Thanks for any help you can offer.  

2. You need either cancer or glaucoma or something your doctor deems so physically painful it's crippling, so unless your doctor is Doctor Toke'em I think you're gonna hit some walls

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forums App

3. Yes, medical card.

4. Just tell your doctor

A: your in so much pain that normal meds don't work

B: ask your doctor can he put you o a MJ trial to see if it works (looks les suspicious)

C: God forbid you are really ill and need it which I hope that is not the case

Or if your good friends with your doc just ask straight up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum