Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I go about finding a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xenfire, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Hey GC. So I've been smoking occasionally for about a year now, but I'm looking at smoking more often. Problem is, I don't actually have a dealer, I usually just buy off my friends, or this one guy who always rips me off if none of my friends have any.

How would I go about finding my own dealer?

2. ask around some high schools

3. You smoke weed with these friends I'm assuming? You buy weed off of these friends right? How is it that you don't realize you should just ask them if you can get some from whoever they do because you would like to buy more.

If they don't tell you then they're not friends.

4. schools, ask friends if they know anybody, hang around head shops if your really desprate

5. If you can get weed in any way whatsoever, you can get a dealer. I am in almost the EXACT fucking situation as you. My friend prob has like 15 people he can call if he wants bud, im not saying they will all have some, but 1 will. Unfortunatly he lives like 30 mins away and i know it pisses him off when i want him to find me bud everyweek so I just dont do it unless I get enuff money for bigger weight like a quarter or so. Point is, if I just ballsed up I could get multiple numbers from him and have my own dealer... Just ask anyone you know that smokes if they can hook u up with their dealer, why wouldnt they?

You might have to go meet random ass people who you may or may not feel comfortable around, but its the sacrafice you make to get a hookup. Otherwise get used to your current situation.

6. Ask if you can split a bag with a friend, ask if you can come along when they pickup (provided it's a casual guy, not someone who moves weight) and meet the guy, or merely ask your friend for their number and you can give them a call to try it yourself. If you have any problems, just ask one of your friends to vouch for you, or say I am friends with so-and-so in a text if they're not picking up.

Friends.

It's all about who you know, man.

7. Yeah man, I was in the same boat, and just went with my buddies when they went to pick up, and started to develop my own relationships with the dealers.

8. This lulz, before i found my dealer, i would just ask my brother weekly if he wanted to split a sack.

9. How could you say that? Some dealers don't like having their numbers given out left and right.

Op: Like everyone else said, I suggest asking your friends to introduce you. Most dealers are cool with meeting new customers, it's more money. However, I know a couple that don't want but a few friends to buy from them.

Never hurt to ask.

10. Ask your friend if he knows anyone who smokes.

In fact, where does your friend get his weed? If he doesn't grow, he gets it from a dealer. Every pothead knows another pothead.

11. Well I have two hook-ups. Well more like one and then one for the future (its complicated). That one though I got by just walking up to a guy that look like he smoked and asked if he had only rolling papers. He said "odd question, but yes, take two" and as I was getting them he said "you look a bit shaky like you need to smoke weed" and so I said that I was looking for a dime and so he gave me his son's number. Good Deal. But my main guy right now is just a kid in my school I met. I wanted a bag so I asked friend friend Terrel if anyone had some and he just took me to a group of black kids and said "hey he wants weed" and so i got a dealer's number right there.

12. yea man I don't know why your friends wouldn't tell you.

13. They don't need to tell him the number to help him find bud. If his friends can find it then they can find it for him or they aren't very good friends. It doesn't have to be asap but in time if they just say no then what the fuck?

14. #14 Prince_RIP, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    Well at the very least they could talk to their dealer and see if they could meet up or somethin.

15. yeaa thats a bitch when uve got no dealers...i was dry for a good 2 months at one point cuz my guy got arrested.

turns out 6/10 of the kids i go to school with in my neighborhood deal, and they all blaze. and the main supplier is literally down the road ( like 5 houses down ).

but like everyone else said just ask your freinds if they have anyones number u can call, also like other people said maybe meet the person first when ur friend picks up, some dealers are a little sketched about random people calling them