Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I get on the good side of my dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakeLikeACake, Mar 17, 2009.

1. I'm not an apprentice toker but I'm used to just buying from friends so I got some pretty good deals. I was just wondering what I should I do so my new dealer will cut me some good deals. I already bought a quarter from him, and when I weighed it out at home it was 7 grams. Should I thank him for not ripping me off? Should I buy in larger quantities? I was thinking of offering to smoke a bowl with him, but we'll probably be meeting in a public place. Thanks.

2. Don't thank him for not ripping you off, that's what is supposed to happen.

When you buy in larger quantities you typically get discounts.

Other than that, dealers usually only hook you up if you are friends, long time clientele or you have a vagina.

3. Give him lots and lots of your money!

4. Offer to smoke with him in a public place and socialize. Talk about how you liked his shit and hwat other stuff he could offer. Also mention you got the right amount and inspect it. I recommend not thanking him since he did nothing wrong.

5. Ya smoke him up. I wouldn't go out of my way to smoke him up. I would wait until the next time you purchase and do it then if possible.

6. keep buying from him.
    become friends
    then just ask if can hook you up fat.

7. Next time you buy from him, just let him know you were pleased with the purchase, but there's no need to thank him for him giving you the amount you paid for. Also see if he wants to smoke a bowl the next time you buy. Other than that, just buy from him as often as you can.

8. definately smoke him a bowl.

or at least offer to, even if you are in a proper place.

don't say thanks for not ripping me off, but compliment the product.

9. well if you do want to thank him, don't straight up say it like that

be like "man my last dudes bags were always short, its nice having someone that knows what there doing"

saying something like that will make him happy

10. become a regular customer, say that can drive to where hes at if he would like. then just become his friend and once you think your friendly enough with him just tell him your a little short on cash and ask if he could get you like 5 or 10 bucks off, dont push it though its not somethin you can ask for all the time.

11. Basically. Haha.

You should try befriending your dealer if you think you guys might hit it off as friends.

Most of my friends are dealers, and they usually tend to hook me up, smoke me out, or match =]
    i myself am a distributor, so it's all kinda like a big circle. xD

12. I agree. The only real deals you get are 3 for $50 or when you buy weight... I've dealt before and I'd say what would get me to cut someone a deal would be steady buying not coming up short on money when you meet up and possibly just by proving that you're an honest dude that likes to smoke pot and if he's a decent person himself would go by the unwritten cannabis code and throw some good stuff your way from time to time:)

13. Just be nice, when you meet offer him a ciggarette or smoke him out or something... Talk about the herb, hook him up with new clients. I have become good friends with all of my dealers, despite the 10-15 year age difference. lol

14. Thanks for helping me not look like a fool :smoke:

15. yea man good luck on getting better deals

16. I find the best way to build a relationship with your dealer is to have some coversations when you're buying the weed. Then if you want you can ask him in he wants to jump in on a session after the deal.

He'll know you appreciate his business. Make good friends with your dealer, it'll help you get some good deals in the long run.