Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I get high for my first time? Like what should I do? and how?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flurmy1, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Title says it all.
    How do I pack a one hitter?
    Should I do alot? or just a little bit. I'm going to get high for the first time. and alone. I dont want my parents to smell it so im waiting till they go to bed, then im gonna open my window and light up. but how do i pack it? and stuff. im new! haha

2. have fun man haha

3. if you have a bowl or any glass use that, but i doubt someone who hasn't smoke has any pieces, that being said run to your local gas station/headshop and pick up a small glass bowl or rolling papers, take said bowl/joint and take a hit.. wait 5 min, if you feel up to it take another and so on. Dont go getting to ripped and freak out. take it slow.

#:cool:

edit: make sure you inhale right, light lighter, put mouth on end of bowl inhale like your breathing air slowly, pull bowl away from mouth when you feel the smoke in your lungs and inhale some fresh air, hold hit it for 3-5 sec and release. :D

4. and just put the weed in the bowl, mouth on the other end inhale while placin the flame over the weed. if theres another hole on the piece cover that with your finer then let o when you want to clear it

5. just grind some of it up with your fingers pinch some of the nugs and break up as thin as you can and just put some in whatever your smoking out of and get high haha its not rocket science bro, but have a good time, alot of people dont get high their frist times but i did, helps if you do something fun after toke. hoped i help a little at least im really stoned right now and i cant believe how much i have typed so i better go. pce. : :smoke:

6. Just go to youtube and watch people smoke weed. :laughing:

7. Did you buy a glass one hitter? That's what it sounds like. If so grind up the weed, break it up small with your hands or scissors if you don't have a grinder. Then put some in the end of the one hitter but not too much especially if it's your first time. If you pack it too tight there won't be any airflow and you won't be able to inhale, so put just enough in to fill it up. Then light it and start sucking and since it's a one hitter it'll burn through all the weed in like 2 seconds max and then just take it away from your mouth and keep inhaling. You can draw on the pipe again to see if you cleared it all. If you feel you wanna keep going after that just pack another. Enjoy. :smoke:

8. just light it and inhale the smoke,

Kids are getting fucking stupid these days lol

9. Gandalf Pipe while watching Dazed n Confused liek a young jedi u have much to learn

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRtnh6QA8Fo]Method Man - 4:20 - YouTube[/ame]

All I know is you need to listen to this while you smoke that shit.