How should I get back at my ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aurora69, Jan 10, 2013.

1. put some grease under her windshield wipers. thats always funny.. dangerous but funny.

2. The fish people have the right idea. If you really want to get serious about it... Use tuna fish and clam juice, mix and pour all over the air grate at the base of the windshield.

But that is a bit extreme. Poo stuff is too nasty to subject yourself too.

Instead... take a zinc, a lechin, and a guarna supplement for a few weeks. Eat lots of pineapples and bananas and try to drink 3 liters of water per day.
    Then masturbate into a container all week. When you have a fair amount pour this aged splooge all over the windshield one a cold night... laugh maniacally and slam her best friend(s) and or sister(s).

3. some kid egged my friends car, so that night we went to the kids house and spray painted dicks all over his truck. his tailgate read "im gay" and we threw a carton of eggs at da bitch. somehow he had it all cleaned up the next day. fucker.

4. anyways retaliation is a bad idea.

5. sugar in the gas tank, lol jk just let it go

6. Leak the air out of the tires on her car, or go smear Vaseline all over her windows cause that shit is hard to clean off!

7. Put all of this energy into finding a hot girlfriend who will love you, not your ex who you are over.

8. #68 Aurora69, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    Hi everyone! I decided to just confront her about it. I started off by telling a bunch of jokes about eggs. I then asked how many eggs it takes to bake a cake. She said two or three for cupcakes and I said "three dozen? Alright, thanks!" and she said that would be a lot...I told her that it was, but three seemed uncalled for. She was getting the message. :p

She asked me if it was about someone egging my car and I said yes. She asked me why I thought it was her and I asked her how she even knew. She claimed somebody else told her, so I mentioned the post. Her reply- "What post?"

I said how she probably deleted it and I didn't give a shit. I told her that I wasn't actually going to do anything and how I guess that some people just don't grow up. Told her it was immature, etc...At that, she apologize and said it just was a joke (sureeee). I worded diff bit more meanly than I've said in this post and I'm thinking (hoping) that she felt bad.

9. Perfect response bro

10. Church.

11. Remember advocating violence is not allowed

12. OP she's not genuinely sorry. Egg her car.

13. Pay for a hitman.

15. If at all possible have sex with her best girl friend & the bitch she hates the most.

16. None of her best friends are hot...So...That's out. :(

17. nah man don't be as immature as her

if she's got no hot friends to fuck then don't even bother

18. Church.

19. Even better if you can stomach the chore, she'd really not know what the fuk to think.

20. You should file a police report and get her charged with vandalism and disorderly.