How should I get back at my ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aurora69, Jan 10, 2013.

1. This^^

2. Have you ever seen the show Catfish?

3. Link us to her blog and well all send her hateful messages?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

4. Soo many good ideas in this thread. Shit under the door handle, leave a raw fish somewhere in or under the car, have sex with her mom, or like AcidTrip said ^.

keep us updated OP

lol do it

5. Bahahaha thatd be wild

6. Bro I'd egg her car back if I were you. That's pretty fucked up to do that. I'd egg her car then do it again a week later. Slash her tires and key her car calling her names such as bitch, slut, hoe, etc. do it.

7. Pour a whole bottle of liquid ass in there.

8. well you were her boyfriend right?? Surely you know her insecurities right. She got a smelly poon, or one tit hangs lower than the other?? Just subtly spread around the TRUTH about her and justice will be done!!

9. The old potatoe in the muffler lololol!!!

10. She did have a smelly one, actully. :rolleyes:

I seriously can't stop laughing at some of these replies. :D Posting her blog would be absolutely hilarious, but I want to be the one to confront her about it.

11. Grow up an stop insulting people.

12. Call cops fuck getting even

You know she'll cry play the victim if you do anything back so just call popo or forget bout it

Btw fuck bitchs who do stupid shit and play victim

13. Sorry for my ignorance, but... what exactly does it mean, to 'egg a car'?

14. Throwing ones chicken eggs at an object such as a car or home. Makes a big mess, and if it dries can mess stuff up.

15. Lol passive aggressive FTW!

16. That's what I thought.

But I just couldn't believe people would actually do that...

17. I really don't think I have enough proof to get her into any trouble. Otherwise, that's what I would have done without hesitation.

Yeah. I haven't even heard of people doing it in a long time. Plus it's cold where I live, so it was a bitch to get off...Not a fun thing to walk out to.

18. Have you been living on planet Earth your entire life?

lol Its mostly 12 year old kids that do it.

The only adults that will do this are dumb bitch ex girlfriends, or non-confrontational pussies.

Egging is a common halloween activity for old elementary school children and middle school kids.

19. Smear dog shit all over her car, and stuff some junior chickens in her exhaust. If you want to do something more serious, get a spray paint can, and spray a dick on her car.

20. I feel you man, down here we barley egg anyone's properties or do any of the teepee bullshit. I still knew what it was though

I would rather pee in her gas tank, then cover my shit in burned hair and stick it behind the car's door handle thing