Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeadliestSnatch, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I have a launch box and bud. My smoke spot is like a 15 minute bike ride from my house. I wanna smoke at some point this week, but I don't think it's a good idea to ride my bike high idk. What should I do?

2. Stay home no is going to know that you were smoking weed. :)

**vape

3. Go outside and vape, no one will have any idea WTF you are doing with the MFLB.

4. stoned bike rides are the best thing ever, you are nuts for not trying it!

5. Why don't you wanna ride a bike high...?

6. Maybe I will just do that I hope I dont fall of or something haha

and to the other posts, its not a safe place to smoke in my home

7. dont kill your self riding your bike lol

8. It will be like you are albert hofmann on his maiden voyage on lsd. :hippie:
    Just wear a bright pink helmet bro that way youll look like a real badass
    and no one will know your high, plus your thc enchanced brain will be protected from blunt force trauma:cool:

9. you will be fine riding your bike high dude. You will feel the wind blowing through your hair, and will love it :D

10. i smoked and rode my bike down to pier 39 and near the golden gate bridge. was defintely fun :smoke:

11. yea man. riding bikes high is easy and frickin awesome. unless your biking uphill.

12. ha so strue

13. Dude, biking is easy stoned. Shit, if I was OD-ing on heroin, I could ride a bike.

14. My girlfriend and myself had some brownie on April 20th and rode bikes to a park on this really beautiful trail.

Bikes are fun man, you won't be impaired too much!

And hey, if you get wobbly, just walk it there and think about the universe. :smoke:

15. You have to ride a bike 15 minutes to go and smoke weed??? Man I'd be smoking that shit behind a tree in the backyard or something. No way my lazy ass is riding a bike for 15 minutes.

16. exercise never hurt anyone man

17. I guess you wouldn't be up for me and my friends usual 3 hour cruises to smoke a few bowls then. :D

Anyway, riding a bike is super easy. I did it shrooming a few days ago and that was fun as hell. It's actually much easier than walking.

18. A friend of mine rides his crotch rocket high from time to time, so you should be fine riding a pedal bike.

19. Or you could go turn the shower all the way on hot, steam up the room and then smoke in there. It works well.

20. It is THE BEST idea to ride your bike high haha.