Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should i do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WhySmoke, Mar 25, 2011.

1. So tomorrow im a bout to go and get some weed from my dealer,problem is i don't have a fuckin ride to my house and i dont have any friends that are willing to give me a ride to my house,and i 'll have to walk for about a mile,my concern is that I don't know were to transport it,i've walked for about 2 blocks with weed in my pockets,but a mile seems like a lot and im guessing some police might question me what im doing at 4 pm walking ( it's hot as heck where i live) so yeah,any tips on where to hide my weed?

2. Chances are, a cop won't stop to bother you. Just put it in your pocket. How much are you buying?

3. im buying a dub

4. Wear gang colours, and low pants. That always gets me out of trouble with the law.

Seriously just walk it man, even if they ask you what you are doing say that your walking home. They cant search you unless they have resonable suspicion and last time i checked walking isnt suspicious.

5. LOL a mile ? That's nothing. Just walk along fool, nobody is gonna stop you. Plus it's 4pm, 4 am would be more suspicious. IIRC, cops can't just search you for the fuck of it. Go look up some aclu videos online if you're too scared.

6. 4pm? Eh, toss a backpack on and toss it in the backpack. or just put it in your pocket and walk it. I live in a hot state and see folks walking around all the time. No cop is going to stop you just for walking home, at least not at that hour.

7. If I walked a mile with a bag of weed in my pocket than I wouldn't have any weed left after believe that.

8. just walk that shit. cops would have no reason to stop you, you have nothing to worry about.

9. Just put it in your shoe. Taking a walk at 4 pm is not suspicious. Take a bike if you can.

10. Do not do this unless you want stinky foot weed. You are walking, think about it.

Just stick it in your pocket, backpack, fuckin fanny pack. You aren't going to get stopped for walking. I routinely walk 3+ miles with up to a half in my jacket pocket. :smoke:

edit; don't jay walk I guess, then you might get stopped for walking lol

11. Doesn't this make any one else go WTF?

12. It surely does, I only worry about at night. I've been fucked with before late at night just for being outside.

13. hahaha

Officer: young lad. what the hell are you doing walking around in the middle of the afternoon in the sun? you must be transporting marijuana!!!

14. Haha yeah like on the radio : suspicious male reported walking, repeat walking at 4 in the afternoon.
    :In the afternoon? That bastard ... i am on it (SIRENS)

15. Troll?
    Hard to believe someone would actually be sketched out about walking a mile in the afternoon when it's warm out with a dub sack. I could see being worried if it were a large bag like a half or a zip, but come on, it's a gram.

16. Oh, and don't walk all super fast looking around in every direction with a shady scared shitless facial expression that only a little kid would make. An iPod would make it easier, but still, one mile ?? LOL

17. lol i read all those last comments still laughin haha

18. make it interesting, do it on a unicycle!

19. While wearing jean shorts, slippers, a pink shirt that says "hot stuff", a cowboy hat with glitter on it, and have a joint lit up in your hand. And in the other hand hold the leash to a dead possum thats being dragged around.

You'll definitely fly way under the radar of any cop. BUT !! Make sure you have the glitter on the hat, or else you're dead meat.