How should I ask her to smoke with me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Aug 20, 2009.

1. There is this girl I used to be great friends with but this year we just stopped talking a lot. Today on facebook I asked her what she did in Mexico (obviously went there for a vacation). She said "haha party and drink". We are both 19. I didn't think of her to be someone to do any sort of drugs. So I said "I think drinking is ok, but I would rather smoke a bowl -_-" Note that me and her never have talked any sort of drug before including alcohol. So she said "ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh". I asked her if she tried it she said yeah and she thought it was ok. I want to convert her from a drinker to a stoner. I'm assuming what she smoked was dirt because thats what all the high school kids smoke(ed) other than me and a few other people. I just want you're feedback on how I should ask her to smoke and how I can get her to love MJ as much as I do. Thanks:).

2. "Hey, you want to smoke sometime?"

...?

I thought this thread was going to be a much tougher situation to get the person to smoke, but this seems pretty open and shut. She likes smoking weed, by the sounds of it.

3. Send he a message saying "wanna smoke sometime?" Simple as that. And you can't make anyone love bud, it has to happen naturalllyyy.

edit;

Yeah, I did too.

4. Well I could tell you the whole story between me and her, and our long history together but I chose not to.

5. Don't try to change her. Maybe just ask her if she wants to hang out and smoke a bowl. Bring some real good sativa and if she likes it she'll do it again, but whether she drinks or smokes is her choice not yours.

6. I don't want to force her to like MJ, more like guide her.

7. just whip it out dude.

8. Just letting you guys know I have not asked her to hang out in years, so it would be kinnda weird of me to randomly ask her (I think so anyways). We still talk but not much.

9. The ganja, of course.

10. she sounds pretty cool, make sure u got that dank, and be like, hey u wanna blaze? get a corona, and make sure u got fire too, cuz girls dont like to be smoked out wit regs

U should start talking first since u havent hung out wit her in a while

11. nobody who knows anything about weed does, but gettin smoked out is gettin smoked out

12. Sounds like you want to guide her to something else:laughing:

13. Hahaha shut up.

14. Like they said, just ask her. Sounds open and shut to me.

15. Hahh but yeah man, just ask her if she wants to ever hang out and smoke a couple bowls or something. If she says no it's not the end of the world, just more weed for you

16. uhhh. somethng like this

Nathan: Hey whats up
    Girl: Not much what about you.
    nathan: Nothing too much. but i was thinking and its been a while since we hung out. Wanan hang sometime soon
    Girl: Yah thatd be nice.

Okay, so now shes over and you test the waters. if you are comfortable and having a good time ask her if she wnats to blaze.
    if its not a comfortable situation, dont ask and hang out again and check.

17. So the problem is just that you haven't talked to her in a while? And what, you're worried she'll think it's weird? Just make it seem casual like you're just looking for someone to smoke weed with or you just thought it'd be cool if you two saw each other again and smoked some weed. You're offering her free weed (I assume), and if she likes smoking, and there's no obvious reason why she'd be uncomfortable about doing it with you, it seems like she'd go for it.

18. #18 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
    Hmm, well if that ONE time that you hang out in years, doesnt turn into a regular smoke out, it doesnt seem like theres much to continue on. I think maybe just ask to hangout first, you dont neccesarily have to bust out the bud as soon as you two meet up, just catch up and stuff. Then ask if she wants to smoke 'you know, for old times sake' haha

If you automatically askk her if she wants to smoke, she will think what most non-drug doing girls will think, this guy is either a total stoner(may be good or bad in her opinion) or hes trying to get with me, at least thats what i imagone otehr girls would think, idk im a reguilar smoker.

19. I'll try to post the conversation with us soon if it helps.

20. #20 Nathan, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: May 1, 2017