Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I ask her to smoke with me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by F32Kush, Mar 6, 2013.

1. #1 F32Kush, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    So...theres this girl Ive known since idk how long but REALLY looooong and she just got diagnosed with anorexia(she's not freakishly skinnny yet but you can tell she has eating problems) and she told me today and in the back of my head I was thinking "Mary Jane can fix this!". Im not sure if she's anti-weed or not but this one time we were talking about her dad(he's an alcoholic and a heavy cig smoker) and she was complaining about how her dad was too drunk to drive her home. I then suggested "Why dont you tell him to quit smoking cigs and stop drinking and just smoke weed instead?". She immediately looked at me wierd and said "No!" i asked why not and she's like "Because it's ILLEGAL!!!" and that was the end of that conversation... - But now that she has a legitimate eating disorder I think that she would be more open minded. Any suggestions? :confused:

EDIT:I forgot to say that she dosn't know that I smoke.

2. Hey wanna smoke?

3. Just explain to her the miracles weed can do, maybe sit her down and explain to her:" hey I'm not sure if you've considered this already but I think you should try to use medical marijuana , it could really help you with(medical condition)"
    And explain to her it REALLY isn't bad for you, and other stuff like that

4. Her problem like milions of citizens of this planet is that she got brainwashed.... if you really want her to know the thruth about the great herb you'll have to make her unlearn all the bullshit she learned about it.

5. Tell her you smoke, see how she reacts. Maybe watch The Union with her if she's still totally against it. But just convince her it's not bad, maybe say you've been stoned around her a lot and she hasn't noticed so it can't be too bad. The illegal part seems to bother her, so just say your super cautious.

6. Get in the van. Nah, just be like "Tryna chief?"

7. ask if she smokes...if she says no then route

8. Ask her if she wants to smoke. She told you she has anorexia, so obviously you two must be pretty close friends and she must trust you. Say "I know it will help your appetite" or something.

And if she says no then leave it at that, and maybe hint at it every so often and maybe she'll give in, but don't push it. And if she tells you to stop smoking weed, tell her to fuck off, shes not your mommy. Don't ever let anyone, especially a girl, tell you to stop smoking.