Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I approach this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Azureth, Apr 8, 2014.

1. So I have been looking for someone else to get some stuff from and low and behold when I went outside my apt complex on the other end what do I get a big wiff of? Some mary j! Thing is these guys are in their early 20s and I don't know them. Would it be wrong of me to approach one and ask if I can buy some? Thanks!

2. go for it. worst case scenario you end up where you are now, having no weed and no relationship to those people

3. Yeah, but how do I approach it? Like, if I see them again, should I go up to them and be like "Hey man, can I talk to you for a second?" and then be all "So, the other night I smelled some mary j coming from your car, any chance I could buy some off you"?

4. Why do you instantly assume he is a dealer(that could insult him). Don't come at him like that, come at him like a friend and then ask about the weed into the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. When you see him just holler " where da bud at?"

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 lFourTwenty, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Why do some people have to be so weird about talking to others..just talk to the guy. Ask if he knows where you can find some smoke..it's not rocket science, people have been talking to other people for thousands of years

7. Just talk to the guy, worst that could happen is have him say no he doesn't sell. He's not going to flip shit on you for asking if he sells some because his stuff smells dank. Stoners are always pretty chill so you shouldn't worry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum