How should I approach a girl ive never met?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Ok first a little background info. My female friend tried hooking me up with a friend of hers last year. To make it short we texted each other a little and never met and I just gave up.

My brother is like a gymnast and so is she. Coincidentally she happens to go to the same place he does. Long story short he told her his last name and she instantly thought of me and asked if we were related.

Now my brother played a little wing man for me and was more or less trying to hook us up. She seems pretty interested, she told my bro shes talking to someone, but I know how that is, if someone better comes along obviously better will win :D.

Anyways my bro keeps telling me to just text her and BS with her. I still feel akward talking to her without even meeting her. I would think she would think I'm weird if I did so. We plan on meeting in a public area tommorow night however.

2. 1. Go the place where you'll meet her.
    2. Walk up to her with a confident and friendly look.
    3. Say: "[Insert whatever greeting you want to use here], I'm so-and-so, you must be so-and-so."
    4. Go about your date (or whatever you want to call it).

The hard part's already been done, it's just your job to keep her hooked by exploiting your favorable personality traits.

3. Even though you don't know her, why should you feel "weird" for texting her?

We all makes these stupid social normalities in relationship communication. I say fuck all the so called rules. If you want something ya got to take it, cause no one is gonna give it to you.

I used to feel weird about communicating through mediums like Facebook with people I didn't really know. It was this girl's birthday and I only really knew her as an acquaintance in high school, I didn't really know her personally. Well, I sent her a birthday wall post, and she ends up sending me a Facebook chat message. We start chatting about high school, and her birthday, and I made a joke saying "So when am I gonna come give you you're birthday present, if you know what I mean?" She ends up getting serious about it.

And this is when I came to the epiphany that I am going to totally disregard all social norms we set because if I followed them this never would of led to happening. To make a long story short, I go to her apartment and we have sex for two hours, and I guess she really got to know me well enough that she swallowed my "birthday surprise".

So who knows? Just try it and see what happens, you may have a one night stand or you may have to go through the motions in a relationship. Either way you'll never know unless you go ask her out.