Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how seasoned are you??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by carrascopa, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Ive been tokin for 14 yrs... just wanna know who we got on here!

2. seven years, does that count as seasoned?

3. I have been smoking for about five years.

4. ditto, started when i was 18

5. i've been smoking 4 years now. started as a junior in high school(had done it a handful before then but never regularly) and now i'm a sophomore

6. Still haven't yet.

You guys almost have me convinced though... I'm still debating it.

7. i started at 20. smoked for a few months, took a few off because i moved. went to community college and got back into it. dropped out of college, took like 8 months off. again because of no connects. been back at it again for a year.

8. We'll get you yet!

9. started smokin in 99, never new that puff would lead me to where i am today :)
    smokin daily since 01, in honestly probably missed 20 total days since then and they all have been either on a holiday/fam vacattion

basically, i love reef and wont ever stop, and im glad you can smoke weed and still accomplish things unlike some other drug....er...chemicals out there

10. I'm pretty sure i just passed up my 10 year mark. I need to have a party.

11. Coming up on 6 years now, 3 years daily. God I love pot. :smoking: :wave:

12. the whole time i have been in college...so 6 and a half years now...so sad, been in school too long.

13. Same here, but dude, you have 7300 posts and u havent

14. going on 7 on new years day.

15. 11 years i think.

16. A little over 8 years for me :D

17. 3 years daily, 5 1/2 toto.

18. tokin for 3 and a half years daily

19. 5 years stoned :smoking:

20. Uh, fuck..shit...hmm...yeah..3 maybe 4 years daily. could be 4, shit idk, seems like forever haha:smoking:
    NNNAAAAACCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!