How safe is this? Really?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by peebygeeby, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Hi all,

Well, I've been here poking around for quite a while, looking at different posts and really scouring the internet looking for legit info about actual instances where either the Federal government or the US Postal service has actually successfully prosecuted people for buying seeds online. I have not been able to find any actual cases of this happening. I am very intrigued by all of this, but... not so much as to run the risk of being arrested for it. I have friends that know that I'm interested, but I've always really been too chicken to get involved. They decided that they wanted to give me a surprise X-mas gift and ordered some seeds for me. Well, they couldn't keep their mouths shut and I found out what they had done. I totally freaked and told them to cancel the order. So, I'd like to hear from any of you who really KNOW about this. Do people actually get busted for this? I keep hearing about the letter of confiscation. That sucks, but at least nobody get's in any serious trouble. But, I really wonder if that is all that ever happens to anybody. So, I'd like to hear your personal experiences with this, but only if you REALLY KNOW. There's a big difference between what you THINK and what you KNOW.

Thanx!

2. "I have not been able to find any actual cases of this happening."

Dont you think that if these cases were out there, they would be made very public?

In years of reading, ive concluded that the maximum risk is losing whatever money you put into the order, be it ten dollars or a thousand dollars.

but even then, at attitude, you can insure delivery and if its taken get it reshipped.

3. Hi H2,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I definitely would think that if these cases were out there they would be made very public. First, I would think that anyone who had experienced legal problems from this would want to warn everyone about it. Second, I would think that the government would encourage the media to plaster coverage of successful arrests all over the place in order to deter people from doing this. So, yeah, I really do think it would be well publicized and I was surprised that I was not able to find cases of it happening. Still, that ever lurking paranoia in the back of my mind just won't shut up! So, I'm looking for first hand info from people here on the forum that actually KNOW.

Thanx!

4. Dude, it's safe

- Message sent from Blackberry via local state prison

5. Just dont ask how he got the Blackberry into the local state prison.

6. haha^

its straight man. i wouldn't worry about it too much. the only thing i would be concerned about is where they shipped the seeds. if you do plan on cultivating the mj, you should NOT send the seeds to the address you plan to grow them at. So if your friends used their own address and use their own credit card to buy you the seeds online... your golden. The sketchiest part about ordering seeds online is using your credit card to complete the transaction.
    I ordered from the attitude seed bank. I purchased delivery guarantee (in case it didn't get by customs) and used the promo code 420. The seeds arrived 6 days later and at the designated address I use for shipping and everything has germinated the way it should.

I personally have not heard of any cases involving arrests. I think worst case scenario is the seeds do not pass customs. If cops were to show up with the seeds at whatever address your friends shipped them too, you could always claim you had no idea what the package was.

Basically, IMO you can't get fucked for buying seeds online.
    I would worry more about controlling smell with ventilation and containing light leaks when thinking about cultivating mary jane.

good luck bro
    chiddy