Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How risky is it to bring 3.5grams into canada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xsmokeapotamiss, Aug 22, 2013.

1. first topic, first post lol but im going to canada next week for my job, niagara falls to be exact. I was wondering how risky is it to bring bud across the border? My cut will be grinded up, vacuumed sealed and im going to put in my stash jar that looks like a bottle of sun tan lotion, while hiding it in my jeans pocket burried at the bottom of my suitcase.
    I will be traveling by myself, should I be worried about anything or just not risk actually taking any across??
    or vacuum sealed bag in that little pocket in your private area if you wear haines boxer briefs

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    only one way to find out. but why would u take weed to Canada. i'm sure it wouldn't take you long to find some good BC bud

edit: i wouldn't risk it (if that helps)

3. they don't generally search you if you're driving their , unless they are suspicious

4. When I went they just checked passports and let us across

5. ya i feel like thats all that will happen, plus my bud will be hidden extremely well.

6. I went to Niagra Falls and the same thing happened to me when we crossed.
    You'll be fine mayne.

7. I live on the border and cross frequently. Make sure it's gone when you come back ...no roaches etc. Not like you'll get busted but they will tear your stuff apart and make you put it back together wasting hours of your life while they smerk and watch. ... going there they don't care as long as your docs are clean.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Haha for my 19th birthday me and my buddies brought a nug in an empty Advil bottle and a blunt hidden in a dry erase marker. Needless to say it was a good night. Going into canda their not as strict as coming back. But then again I brought my bubbler back from Clifton hill :D

9. ha thats awesome! im not even worried about it now. i plan on buying a bowl up there and leaving it somewhere before i come back home.

10. #10 Krogers, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Honestly I wouldn't risk it since your marijuana charge would be from a federal agency. So since marijuana is 100% illegal so wouldn't they really fuck you over even for a small amount?