Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How risky are your sneakouts (if you still live with your parents/dorm smoking)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by donkeyballs00, Feb 11, 2014.

1. I either smoke out my window while they sleep or say I'm going for a walk and just chill at the park down the street and light up

2. I always put drops in before but I always need a story when I leave. That comes with getting caught twice haha fuuuuuuck

3. Just vaporize and use some air freshener.. No smell while they sit next to you.. I Vape at work sometimes and no one can tell the dif between my arizer solo or my E-Cig.

4. Usually right on my back porch when mom leaves for work. Or go for a walk to "the field"

5. i usually just smoke in my garage, unless the temp is under like 20 degrees f... then i say fuck it and smoke in my room. aha i still live with my grandparents but 1. they dont care about weed and 2. they never smell it anyway soo... lol

6. #26 Twistedweather, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    back when i went to East Carolina U
    we had this sweet little spot, that was in a woody/bush area near the dorms
    take a 40oz of Ides and blaze a bowl then freestyle

well one daylight we got chased by campus po-po
    hella surprised, we tossed the bowl
    thankfully they never found it
    so jus be careful smoking on campus.....not worth messing up your schooling

get a vaporizer or some dryer sheets/towel your door/incense, a fan to blow the smoke outside.....all these things help with keeping your session on the whisper while blazin in the dorms

7. #27 Let the Right One In, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    I live with my grandparents, they usually head off to bed pretty early so I just make sure the blind is down in the kitchen/lounge area which is to the left when I step outside my sliding door, it's not too sketchy. I don't think my grandpa would care; he used to toke every now and then when he was young. 

8. When I go visit my parents I vape in my old bedroom with a candle lit. No windows or anything in winter. Nothing to cause suspicion other than the slight smell the pax puts off. But my parents don't really bother me and I'm about 90% sure they know I smoke anyway since they know how sick I am.

9. I have a balcony in my room, I literally just have to open the door, walk out of my room and jump off the balcony and leave, and climb back up later, which is relatively easy at this point.

10. I live in a student house with a bunch of older responsible students (im 18, theyre all 22-26) and they almost got me kicked out the first week for smoking in the house but now I just dab only in the house through a spoof and no one notices.I guess if they ever walked in on me toking or something i'd be at risk of getting kicked out.

11. This is seriously the worst part. I'm not paranoid at all if I blow the smoke up the chimney, it's when I come upstairs to get food that I get nervous.

12. I smoke in my dorm room and I just open the window and leave it open all night. I don't sit by the window as I smoke but I do blow it towards the window

13. I live in the basement that has a nice big window I can get out of.. I don't usually worry about the smell when I'm outdoors

14. I just play some music and climb out my window onto the deck and walk to the end to smoke. Sometimes I pretend I'm on a phone call because my family would barge in my room and get suspicious if I'm not in there.

15. the only risk was getting caught for me and knowing that i was still dumb as fuck. i would smoke in the living room while she was at work being new to the game i had no idea how fast time went by high(poet), so me will and my bro are high as fuck looking goofy, young as hell and guess who gets off from work at the same time she always gets off, ma dukes. she walks right in because my friend j left and we never locked or properly closed the door and she sees me blunt in mouth smoking like a pro. we go nuts me and my bro thinking high ran in the kitchen and tried to hide in the cabinets and that wasn't happening because we were pretty chubby and will just walked out because not his mom not his problem, but what made me made was he used the old "my mama calling me" i was like just leave...i mean i didn't say it because i was still trying to squeeze my porky butt into the cabinet but that's how i felt. she rips us a new one and hit us with the "i am so disappointed in you" which honestly i would've preferred she beat me half to death because those words sting to this day. ever since then i would smoke in the bathroom or outside she's a heavy sleeper so while i was choking to death on the sticky icky like a 15 - 16 year old punk should she slept right through it and as long as the door didn't slam i was cool. 

she knows and accepts i smoke now but after im done with this court mandated t-break im not gonna tell her im smoking again to see how long i can keep it, i miss the cat and mouse of it all even if its just for me and no real danger im hoping it brings more fun to smoking the herb.

16. Living in a flat - no chance to smoke if anyone's home, so I wait for my mother to leave. Usually smoke in my room (the smell never stays), on the balcony or somewhere outside - no-one bothers since it's not a big deal (how's anyone going notice from a mile away that it's a joint anyway, altho the paranoia does get me).

Even when she's home I sometimes just stroll outside and say I need to do something and come back stoned. I never really tell her when I'm high or smoking even thought she knows I prefer marijuana over alcohol.

17. Just open the door and walk out if I want to, no sneaking required

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I sneak out from my basement by my window when my whole family is asleep, which is around 10h30 on weekends. I come back in by a backyard sliding door that I had previously unlocked, grab a few stuff from the kitchen and head downstairs again, to watch Netflix freshly baked, with some cookie dough :smoke:

19. vaporize in my room... never had this issue because of that. I only smoke socially so I'll already be out when doing that

20. Once the fam is asleep I just load a bowl and go out on the porch. Only thing I hate is the bugs. I can hear them flying around me at night and it is a little freaky when it's dark af outside and I'm stoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum