How ridiculous am I (rate 1-10)?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 197774, Oct 13, 2011.

1. so i was just thinking, im being pretty goddamn ridiculous.

i havent had sex in over a year. it fucking blows.

However I have 3 girls that are hitting on me/going after me and wanting to have sex with me pretty blatantly and they really couldnt make it anymore obvious.

The thing is the last girl/ only girl ive ever had sex with is my insane ex-gf. she really fucked up my emotions and thoughts and made me develop anxiety. fuck that bitch.

and ever since her, i have not really been outgoing and any girl thats comes along and talks to me i always find problems with.

so the girl that mostly wants to fuck is wicked chill, but theres something about her looks i dont like

the second girl is extremely cute and horny but she is 3 1/2 years younger than me and shes still in high school and under 18 so i think that would be a little weird. i think out of the 3 girls id want to have sex with her the most though.

and the third girl wants to fuck as well, but i just dont think shes my type.

how fucking ridiculous am i being? should i try my hardest to put my anxiety aside and just look at the positives in these girls rather than the negatives and just bone em and get to know them better? or am i making sense?

2. Whats wrong with the first girl again? Something wrong with her face? lol

Go for that jail bait. Only once man, only once.

3. Should you put your anxiety aside?

Id say refer to your signature. Anxiety is your wet spaghetti.

4. How do you get bad anxiety from an ex? Lmao. So gay

5. Betta get ova that shit some how man.. Don't let a female bring you down MAN. And as for the 3 other females.. Fuck em all. Then choose which one you wanna be with.

6. You need to stop letting what your ex did get in the way of what you do.

I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with randomly having sex, BUT when you have 3 girls that you can bone right now... why not?

No offense but you kind of gave bullshit excuses.

Third girl for example, she's "not your type." So like, what? Do you want a legit relationship or do you just want to fuck? By not your type, do you mean physically or personality wise? Because if you just want sex... fuck her, forget the personality.

My advice, stop finding problems in every one. Seriously, no one is perfect. Or better yet, get to know them and then fuck them.

7. People tend to have a separate personality when it comes to sexy time. Usually.. the non creeps.

8. your lack of interest in girls/sex may have something to do with your ex, but I don't think your current situation really has too much to do with anxiety.

Sex is great, but.. if you're not interested in someone, it generally doesn't end well or leaving you feel too great if you have sex with that person anyway, just for the sake of well... sex.

If you have legitimate reasons for not liking the girls you come across then don't force yourself to fuck them just because you feel like that's what you should be doing.

The first girl: You don't seem to be attracted to her. No sense in having sex with someone you're not really attracted to. It will make it that much less enjoyable.. ESPECIALLY considering you haven't had sex in a while and are already feeling ambivalent about it. Having a bad experience might make you even less interested.

girl #2: Sounds like you want her/like her, but the only thing holding you back is her age. How much of a problem is it for you? Super illegal? Might want to wait until it's not. If it's just a little weird, but she drives you crazy go for it, but I highly suggest against making it anything but sex. An age different of 3.5 years in that particular age range is a big fucking deal.

Girl #3: If she's glaringly not your type to the point where you're not attracted, that's one thing.. However, if it's just a case of knowing that you two would NEVER work out in a relationship. Oh well. Some of the best sex I've ever had is with people who I knew there was no chance or hope of anything and we were just way too different. Girl #3 could be great for some great sex and to get you back in the game physically/mentally.. All depends on what you meant by not your type.

9. Oh god thats bright

10. go for the not my type chick

11. I think you should try guys.

12. Just stop caring. It won't matter if you do.

13. Dude i'm finally just getting over my ex, just go for it man. Having sex helped distract me from her. Take your time and don't think about it, trust me...it helps

14. EVERY GUY GOES THRU THIS..at one time or other, I did just last week deciding what chicken to kill for Sunday Supper.

I'm very old, and very happy and I fuck anything with tits, some older than me, most younger, but I still fuck
    You over anal lize . Date all 3:
    Ask them all for there phone numbers
    a week later take each girl for a coffee
    by Christmas you will have your first 3 some:p ( to make up for the drought) IF you play ya cards right

peace
    "V"